Hobby/Interests 🤗

I do a lot of sailing, canyoneering and dressage in the summer; and a lot of skiing in the winter! I'm always looking for excuses to get outside 🙂
I love skiing as well! Was planning to go to Heavenly (Lake Tahoe) this year but stuck inside :( I usually go to the Vermont resorts and the Catskills

Oh wow! So you ski all over the place! I really have only been able to experience the mountain west (not including tahoe). How is the skiing in the other places?

Love taking walks, fixing my hair in New cute ways, painting my nails, taking pictures, listening to music and finding new levels of euphoria. Feeling the rain in a storm, watching clouds, searching the stars.... I love just getting together with friends and doing something.. Even if it's just riding around talking.. Or drinking and camp fires, or just chilling watching movies.

I like to go hiking and camping, make and 3D print stuff and mess with electronics, I also game from time to time and do a bit of photography.

Since my childhood I am very interested in theoretical physics and cosmology. For this reason, I have learned to think very abstractly and four-dimensionally. With this I want to imply that thanks to this mental training I can reach places which nobody has seen yet.

The real engine of our universe is the power of nothingness. I know it sounds abstract, but the death of our Universe will be the trigger for its birth. Because only at the very end, shortly before the end of our material universe the dark energy or vacuum energy, (the power of nothingness), is so infinitely strong that it can tear our singularity out of nothingness.

Our universe forms a closed cycle, the omega becomes the trigger for the alpha. The logic of our universe is hidden in its mirror image.

*I love singing and playing Guitar, over the past years it has became a big part of my life.
*I love fitness and bodybuilding. It's a 2nd passion of mine behind music. :gsd_love:
From nothing thou comest and to nothing shalt thee return.

I'm a scientist by trade but I have a lot of hobbies on the side.
Some hits include:
  • Baking and Cooking
  • Metalworking
  • Prop-Making
  • Sewing
  • Reading (like a LOT)
  • Gaming (PC/Switch mostly)
  • Tabletop Games with friends

I build furniture in the spare time that I have. I also like taking really old things and doing a makeover on them and turning them into something beautiful and useful.

A couple of years ago or so I was asked by an antique dealer if I could come up with an Idea for some really old shutter/window units that were taken from an old house in France that had survived WWII. I took those old windows and made them into one window that is in a wall in her home office and she absolutely loves them.

I would post some pics of some of the things I've done if I could find them.

Maybe I'll do them at a later date when I run across them again.

I throw feathers at Fish, Lead at Targets, flirts at ladies, and quarters to homeless folks...and I chase Mustangs with a camera...Anything else changes without notice.

A little background on why the way I am today.
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
Are you....Dr Evil??? 😂😂

I used to fly and sail, but those days are gone. These days, I enjoy cooking and grilling/smoking (low and slow.)

Back