Hello! 25 f So happy to meet you all!!!!

Hello there! Welcome to the community. I hope you have a good time here and make some great friends. Looks like you're well on your way already!

Hello all you wonderful people! I’m so extremely excited to be here! Where to start… I’m 25, female, and I live in the middle of absolute nowhere USA. I’ve been into animals for pretty much forever. I had a family lab mix dog that was my first boyfriend and lover for many many years. Sadly he past away after a long, happy, and healthy 16 years with my family. We haven’t gotten any new pets since and he passed in 2018.

I’m so glad I discovered this site and I hope to someday add some lovely zoo content when I find another pet boyfriend. For now, I can share some fun pictures of my current favorite horse dildo. I took some videos of me playing with it as well due to being so excited about finding this community but not sure if it’s cool to post them in here.
welcome my lady!

Hello all you wonderful people! I’m so extremely excited to be here! Where to start… I’m 25, female, and I live in the middle of absolute nowhere USA. I’ve been into animals for pretty much forever. I had a family lab mix dog that was my first boyfriend and lover for many many years. Sadly he past away after a long, happy, and healthy 16 years with my family. We haven’t gotten any new pets since and he passed in 2018.

I’m so glad I discovered this site and I hope to someday add some lovely zoo content when I find another pet boyfriend. For now, I can share some fun pictures of my current favorite horse dildo. I took some videos of me playing with it as well due to being so excited about finding this community but not sure if it’s cool to post them in here.
Heyo welcome to the site! I hope you have fun here and enjoy your time here if you ever wanna chat I'd be more then happy to chat and become friends

Hey there. I’m a little late to the welcome party but wow. You really made an entrance and you’re already a citizen here. I’m from the Appalachian range too. In PA. I have a husky that can be a bit of a stubborn mule at times. Feel free to dm if you’d like. If not, that’s completely cool too. I’ll enjoy keeping up with your posts regardless.

Last edited:
Olá a todos vocês, pessoas maravilhosas! Estou extremamente animado por estar aqui! Por onde começar… Tenho 25 anos, sou mulher e moro no meio do nada nos EUA. Eu gosto de animais há praticamente sempre. Eu tinha um cachorro de laboratório familiar que foi meu primeiro namorado e amante por muitos anos. Infelizmente ele faleceu depois de 16 anos longos, felizes e saudáveis com minha família. Não recebemos nenhum novo animal de estimação desde então e ele faleceu em 2018.

Estou muito feliz por ter descoberto este site e espero algum dia adicionar algum conteúdo adorável do zoológico quando encontrar outro namorado de estimação. Por enquanto, posso compartilhar algumas fotos divertidas do meu vibrador de cavalo favorito no momento. Também gravei alguns vídeos brincando com ele por estar muito animado em encontrar essa comunidade, mas não tenho certeza se é legal postá-los aqui.
I'm still unsure how you made me fall in love with you so quickly.
happy to have found you here, but sad to know that I will never see you if not on my cell phone.
I hope I can be your friend

Welcome hope you meet some people make some friends here in this wonderful place🙂
Thank you. I’ve made plenty of great friends so far. 🤭

hey! nice to have you around!
Hiya👋 Thank you very much. It’s lovely to be around.

Hey there. I’m a little late to the welcome party but wow. You really made an entrance and you’re already a citizen here. I’m from the Appalachian range too. In PA. I have a male husky that can be a bit of a stubborn mule at times. Feel free to dm if you’d like. If not, that’s completely cool too. I’ll enjoy keeping up with your posts regardless.
Hello to you too. ❤️ Better late than never right? 🤭 Thank you. I’m sure your husky is just stubborn because he knows he can get away with it with you. 😂 If that’s him in your pfp, he’s a lil hottie. ❤️

I'm still unsure how you made me fall in love with you so quickly.
happy to have found you here, but sad to know that I will never see you if not on my cell phone.
I hope I can be your friend
I’m not sure what I have done to do so either. 😅 I’m just doing my thing and enjoying being here. 🤭 Nothing wrong with just knowing people online and not meeting in person. It keeps the mystery and magic alive. 😁

Back