Hello! 25 f So happy to meet you all!!!!

Welcome fellow zoo lover I too have been into animals many years I lived in a hollow in W.va so I had a shephard collie cross that had the nicest cock and loved licking mine while we licked and sucked then later he would fuck me daily!!
Thank you for the warm welcome. 😁 That sounds like a perfect relationship to me. I also had a pretty daily relationship with my lab. 😊

Hello all you wonderful people! I’m so extremely excited to be here! Where to start… I’m 25, female, and I live in the middle of absolute nowhere USA. I’ve been into animals for pretty much forever. I had a family lab mix dog that was my first boyfriend and lover for many many years. Sadly he past away after a long, happy, and healthy 16 years with my family. We haven’t gotten any new pets since and he passed in 2018.

I’m so glad I discovered this site and I hope to someday add some lovely zoo content when I find another pet boyfriend. For now, I can share some fun pictures of my current favorite horse dildo. I took some videos of me playing with it as well due to being so excited about finding this community but not sure if it’s cool to post them in here.
Hello and welcome to the forum

Hi☺️,hope you will find what you looking for and meet here a lot of "healthly"friends
Thank you so much. I’m mostly just looking for the sense of belonging and not feeling like a weirdo cuz I want animal sex. So far it’s been a very inviting community.

Hello all you wonderful people! I’m so extremely excited to be here! Where to start… I’m 25, female, and I live in the middle of absolute nowhere USA. I’ve been into animals for pretty much forever. I had a family lab mix dog that was my first boyfriend and lover for many many years. Sadly he past away after a long, happy, and healthy 16 years with my family. We haven’t gotten any new pets since and he passed in 2018.

I’m so glad I discovered this site and I hope to someday add some lovely zoo content when I find another pet boyfriend. For now, I can share some fun pictures of my current favorite horse dildo. I took some videos of me playing with it as well due to being so excited about finding this community but not sure if it’s cool to post them in here.
Wellcome baby!

A big warm knotty welcome and thanks for sharing your sexy af pics with us, you are going to be a very popular member here
I think 😉😍🔥🔥🔥

Hope you enjoy the place. Be sure to read the rules. Usually people overlook those.

Hope you find what you are looking for. You seem energetic as well.

Hope you enjoy the place. Be sure to read the rules. Usually people overlook those.

Hope you find what you are looking for. You seem energetic as well.
I’m definitely enjoying the atmosphere here. 🥰 I was sure to read the rules a few times. The last thing I want to do is get banned or something. I’m sure there are other zoo communities out there but this one really feels legitimate and real.
Thank you. I’m not really looking for much. Just likeminded people to help me feel like I’m not alone.

Welcome, we love your pictures!

Back