Hello! 25 f So happy to meet you all!!!!

Miss Zoo Whore

Citizen of Zooville
Hello all you wonderful people! I’m so extremely excited to be here! Where to start… I’m 25, female, and I live in the middle of absolute nowhere USA. I’ve been into animals for pretty much forever. I had a family lab mix dog that was my first boyfriend and lover for many many years. Sadly he past away after a long, happy, and healthy 16 years with my family. We haven’t gotten any new pets since and he passed in 2018.

I’m so glad I discovered this site and I hope to someday add some lovely zoo content when I find another pet boyfriend. For now, I can share some fun pictures of my current favorite horse dildo. I took some videos of me playing with it as well due to being so excited about finding this community but not sure if it’s cool to post them in here.

Attachments

• EA3BE14D-FCBD-4BBC-814D-0FDA6F22A003.jpeg
    EA3BE14D-FCBD-4BBC-814D-0FDA6F22A003.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 1,160
  • 43C1D085-A875-4226-92F0-65FF2D613AE8.jpeg
    43C1D085-A875-4226-92F0-65FF2D613AE8.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,136
  • 9C531B7A-AA22-4BC7-BC2A-52C39D99743A.jpeg
    9C531B7A-AA22-4BC7-BC2A-52C39D99743A.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,147
Hello all you wonderful people! I’m so extremely excited to be here! Where to start… I’m 25, female, and I live in the middle of absolute nowhere USA. I’ve been into animals for pretty much forever. I had a family lab mix dog that was my first boyfriend and lover for many many years. Sadly he past away after a long, happy, and healthy 16 years with my family. We haven’t gotten any new pets since and he passed in 2018.

I’m so glad I discovered this site and I hope to someday add some lovely zoo content when I find another pet boyfriend. For now, I can share some fun pictures of my current favorite horse dildo. I took some videos of me playing with it as well due to being so excited about finding this community but not sure if it’s cool to post them in here.
Welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing any content you post!

hello there, so happy you found us and joined up

Welcome :) im 27 from PA i love zoo as well been into it since i was little and my uncles dog got my cock out of my boxers and started licking woke up and came :)

Welcome :) im 27 from PA i love zoo as well been into it since i was little and my uncles dog got my cock out of my boxers and started licking woke up and came :)
Hello! That’s so awesome! I guess he really knew what he wanted lol. So crazy that there are so many ways for us all to come to the same end game of being into zoo.

Back