Guys wanting sloppy seconds?

So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?
Being on cleanup Duty would be a dream come true especially if I'm getting railed by someone or something as I'm cleaning

I've seen several, but, for the biggest part, you're right, it's just as you described initially. As far as vids go, I would tend to think it's more of a "filming plan" or something like that.

A little off-topic, but related......I actually can't even tell you how many times when talking to a female regarding either my boy personally or just the topic in general, the female reaction is to express disbelief or even amazement that I would be quite willing, and indeed prefer to FOLLOW the dog when he's finished. It's no secret that quite a few men are assholes and generally quite a bit more proud of their "abilities" than what is actually warranted, but there is also a large segment of that demographic for whom k9 is just some fuckin freak show. Time after time after time I hear it over and over.......he wouldn't touch me, he just wanted to watch me get fucked by the dog. Over the years, I've come to believe just based on the females I've talked to, that this group is WAY larger than the group I'm in.

All I can say is, Ladies, if that's what you want, go for it. But if it's not, then I would question people a LOT closer on just what exactly is going to go down and how. There are quite a few men who view you as a dream, but I do think there are more who just want to bleed the freak. Sad, but true.
I consider the sloppy seconds I give as more of an aftercare situation. Yes I absolutely love feeling the doggy jizz push out around my cock as I feed it in. But it's way more then that, especially the further into sub space they fall into. A nice slow gentle fuck after what they've just experienced has always done me good in these situations.

Never had this happen but it's been my dream for a while now. Every time I've been watched, i'ts been with a guy's dog and he simply observed and enjoyed or I used my mouth so he was already 'done' before the dog was haha. But I would love to make this happen.
Been dreaming about getting K9 sloppy seconds for years! Would be a dream come true at MFF!

I consider the sloppy seconds I give as more of an aftercare situation. Yes I absolutely love feeling the doggy jizz push out around my cock as I feed it in. But it's way more then that, especially the further into sub space they fall into. A nice slow gentle fuck after what they've just experienced has always done me good in these situations.
Mmmm yes. This! After getting pounded by a stud, always good to know that I’m a good pet for Master too

Tell me more!
It was my first meet, happened this year. Met via another site and went along for a "Walk" in Thetford Forest Norfolk. Walked deep into the woods to a place the guy had used before to get fucked by his GSD. Once there I stripped and got on all 4s the dog mounted immediately (neutered boy) knot slipped in nicely, the guy was helping get the knot in deeper so I said, Get your cock in too. It was a good sized one and went in deep. Sloppy horny squelchy fuck sounds coming from my hole. Felt amazing.

So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?
Absolutely agree with this! Love feeling that hot cum in her pussy after the pup. And love the aftermath of her being knotted - to share that is a closeness you can't get anywhere else! Along the same lines, I'm wondering how many couples share the knot? Meaning, how many wives / gf's like seeing their man taking the knot as well?

there's a pretty common video of a guy making love to a mare while she's still covered in stallion seed. really fucking hot. wouldn't mind if the roles were reversed and i was the one satisfying two needy males in a row.

something about that is so hot to me, i guess I'm just eager to please — but maybe it's also just that it's really far removed from traditional ideals about sex, which are just so formal and possessive. i love the idea of being about to just let go and enjoy another's company like that.

The wife insists I jump in after helping her, not that I'm complaining.😄 I love sticking it in with her full of fresh dog cum and watching it leak out around my cock and the feel of it running down my balls as I pound her to a finish.
Would you let me follow up with my mouth?? On both of you?

When I have had a long, sexy, knotting from my sweet guy, I always offer it to my Sir and best mate to enjoy. My best mate also takes knotty seed and we always share it back and forth. Our Sir enjoys using the beast seed to also fist us both after and we find our Sir needs no other lube since the wonderful seed is so plentiful and slick! Also, our family enjoys showing our knotty love and our sweet doggo seems happy when we are all playing in our boys jazz! he licks and kisses us and we always play in it after he has gifted us such a good bucket of juice!

Back