Guys wanting sloppy seconds?

I dont want to be with someone unless there is dog or horse cum in them. Its my biggest turn on and its boring otherwise 🤤

I recently had a live interaction with a coworker and her dog. My biggest turn on with K9 is hearing that wetness as the dog is just pounding that pussy. So when she wanted to try a mount and i heard that wet, sloshing sound omg i was ready to get in. Once the dog was done i was right behind her enjoying all the juices. "Loads" of fun 😊.

I recently had a live interaction with a coworker and her dog. My biggest turn on with K9 is hearing that wetness as the dog is just pounding that pussy. So when she wanted to try a mount and i heard that wet, sloshing sound omg i was ready to get in. Once the dog was done i was right behind her enjoying all the juices. "Loads" of fun 😊.
Lucky! I'm jelly....:-D

Trust me I honestly felt I'd never be lucky enough to share a K9 experience. So yeah definitely consider myself lucky. Sucks she had to give up her dog, but she's talking bout getting him back.

Now I can't stop thinking about how much I'd enjoy this scenario. I love performing oral on owners who are generous with their pups, especially when knotted, but none have wanted sloppy seconds. Not yet...I'll certainly mention/offer next time.
Sloppy seconds sounds like the best part of it all. I can’t imagine to be able to resist not to go in.

I wish there were more vids like that out there than there are. That's a huge turn-on to me.
Same here. Only a few of this niche, and it’s such a waist of a good creampie. I really don’t understand how those men can resist not to go in after

My hubby has no issues with mounting me after I've had a breeding. The extra lube just makes things hotter and he loves the feeling of reclaiming me. I enjoy it because it keeps my orgasms going, so that's always a plus. It's messy, but definitely worth it. For both of us.
That sounds soo amazing. Did you ever shared it here?

As an owner, first and foremost, my dogs wellbeing is where my attention goes to primarily. Secondly, as I'm usually not romantically involved with the woman being bred, and sex between the bitch and myself as the k9 owner is not required nor mandatory, it sometimes is clear from the start that sloppy seconds are not on the table. The times that consensual use of the bitch was possible, sloppy seconds didn't happen.

One thing that definitely is on my bucket list is a spitroast where my dog is breeding her and I'm filling up her mouth. If I could highfive him during, I would 😁

As an owner, first and foremost, my dogs wellbeing is where my attention goes to primarily. Secondly, as I'm usually not romantically involved with the woman being bred, and sex between the bitch and myself as the k9 owner is not required nor mandatory, it sometimes is clear from the start that sloppy seconds are not on the table. The times that consensual use of the bitch was possible, sloppy seconds didn't happen.

One thing that definitely is on my bucket list is a spitroast where my dog is breeding her and I'm filling up her mouth. If I could highfive him during, I would 😁
Spitroast sounds too good. That high five is a must😁

I'd love to experience having sloppy seconds (or thirds, fourths etc) especially sliding into hot dog cum.
Eating out a lady's freshly fucked hole is ALWAYS a great opportunity and a tasty treat 😉 I'd jump at the chance to cleanup after a doggy has bred her!

I would love to follow on from a stallion or K9 if I had the chance as well as had a significant other. I would even eat her out as a stallion pulled out. The closeness felt would be amazing!

Oh man, what a thread. I've only seen a handful of sloppy second videos, but what I wouldn't do to slide into some used pussy after it's been bred by a dog (or a horse!). I've even seen a video of a man going after a mare after it was bred by a stallion! Hot stuff!!
I would like to see that

This is one of my biggest kinks, to make love to a woman or a female dog that has just been used by a dog, I've seen vids and dogs cum a lot of I'm sure mine would be swimming while embraced by the git dog's cum, extremely hot to add my cum to that heavenly mix.

So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?
I would jump in to clean up!

So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?
I've done this once with my wife, but we've also only had two encounters for her with dogs. We both absolutely loved it, and I definitely plan to go sloppy seconds and join in anytime I have the option of doing it again. Just need to find owners or zoo friends near us. Our apartment won't let us have a dog.

Back