Guys wanting sloppy seconds?

I can't as lm allergic to dog cum 🥵
However l pitch up in her ass as lm so turned on so every cloud and all that 😉😂

Had one time opportunity and used it well. Sticky, wet and even hotter than usual. When planning next it is allways involving both dog and me. Cant wait for it to happen again.

The wife insists I jump in after helping her, not that I'm complaining.😄 I love sticking it in with her full of fresh dog cum and watching it leak out around my cock and the feel of it running down my balls as I pound her to a finish.
I'd love for my face to be under her lapping up all of your juices. Slurp....

So I've seen lots of beast vids, and the ones that intrigue me the most are when someone, either male or female, is being bred by a male dog or horse and being filmed by whomever, but I'd assume their partner/significant other. Once the animal is 'finished' and has withdrawn, the 'breed-ee' is often left dripping and still in position. I find it baffling that whomever is working the camera or has been helping out during the session is able to refrain from diving in and enjoying the messy orifice, or 'sloppy seconds', if you will, especially if the two are already involved romantically/sexually. I'm not sure that I'd be able to resist adding my essence to my pet's after watching him service my wife. There are a few vids out there where the guy/hubs and the pet share the partner, but I haven't seen many, and what I have seen makes me hard as Chinese Algebra.

With this being said, I understand that probably most of those folks in these vids are doing only and just what they want to do. But, it seems that there are plenty of asses left dripping wet, already in position, and probably up for more action.

I guess my question is this - do any of you couples 'share' during a session?
We have and lived every second of it

It's one of my fav kinks I love my gfs pussy dirty used and unwashed and we got started with her fucking other men and it became our lifestyle really way beyond cuckold tbh and I love her not washing for a few days after and I didn't the first time she got knotted as was nervous but now it's the same I love going in second and not letting her wash I'm very lucky she's more than happy to just pull her knickers up and let me enjoy it

Back