• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Got anything to brag about?

We’re so back. Made out with a hot guy that I have excellent social chemistry with. We have great physical chemistry too and tomorrow we’re gonna find out if we have sexual chemistry on top of that.

Also, thanks to getting a new computer I was able to do some creative work again. Uploaded it to my portfolio, even! I’m making good headway for kickstarting my career as soon as I move to a city with opportunity for me.

The guy that sexually harassed me (and sexually assaulted others) was finally banned from attending local events in our community. He apparently admitted to it which simplified the process. Every time I talk about it I feel such an incredible amount of relief. I feel like I need to celebrate it.

The guy that sexually harassed me (and sexually assaulted others) was finally banned from attending local events in our community. He apparently admitted to it which simplified the process. Every time I talk about it I feel such an incredible amount of relief. I feel like I need to celebrate it.
That’s great news! Hopefully this is the start of more punishment for him to come !

So… it turns out the thing he got banned for (and thus ‘admitted to’) might have been giving a prescription medication to somebody that it wasn’t prescribed to…
I am going to do some investigating to make sure that the ban isn’t lifted due to flimsy reasoning.

Back