• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Got anything to brag about?

I gave my contact info to the director/writer of a new feature length film tonight (their first feature).
I am nothing if not outgoing.

I gave my contact info to the director/writer of a new feature length film tonight (their first feature).
I am nothing if not outgoing.
been texting with the film director today and making a good impression, I think!
I also had a photoshoot this morning for the first time in a while. ☺️

I found out today that a man I went on a date with once a few years ago is currently 8 months pregnant. Being queer is so much fun. ?

New day new director that I gave my card to. ???

I also haven’t had much to post about in my complain/rant thread for a few days now!! Oh wait I just remembered two things.

Attachments

• IMG_1712.gif
    IMG_1712.gif
    420.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
At the bar tonight I met an incredibly hot couple that were both talented kissers and they both jerked off and came on my belly and chest. ?

I have a big thing, like bigger than the usual thing, and it does things and makes a lot of that liquid stuff. Like massive loads. Insane.
OH You have a "BIG ONE" like bigger than the usual ones. It makes a lot of liquid and handles massive loads.
Can I Borrow it?
You were talking about one of these right :)

Attachments

• FMB.png
    FMB.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Brag or just Dam lucky to have 2 Room mates to share the cost of rent and food.
It's nice to actually have money to buy things and travel and enjoy life. If I lived alone I would be giving all my money to greedy landlords. Plus I get to save for my retirement. I do worry that my room mates won,t out live me. There like 14 and 17 years older than me. But they claim that since they have no family that I inherit the house. So I guess that,s comforting.

Brag or just Dam lucky to have 2 Room mates to share the cost of rent and food.
It's nice to actually have money to buy things and travel and enjoy life. If I lived alone I would be giving all my money to greedy landlords. Plus I get to save for my retirement. I do worry that my room mates won,t out live me. There like 14 and 17 years older than me. But they claim that since they have no family that I inherit the house. So I guess that,s comforting.
By room mates you mean 2 more ppl living with you in the same room???

We do in England.
Which word do you use? Apartment? Suite? Anything else?
Here in the US, if two (or more) not-related, not-married, not official "domestic partners", people live in the same "not a dormitory" housing unit (whether that's a house, an apartment ("flat", for those of the british persuasion), a dumpster, a cardboard box in an alley, a tent by the river, a tarp-covered minivan with a blown engine behind Walmart, whatever) and share the costs of said domicile - rent, mortgage, etc - by some arrangement that they find mutually acceptable, they are most commonly referred to as "roommates", whether they share a couch in a 10x10 foot box of a room, or have a separate suite of rooms for each of them.

Here in the US, if two (or more) not-related, not-married, not official "domestic partners", people live in the same "not a dormitory" housing unit (whether that's a house, an apartment ("flat", for those of the british persuasion), a dumpster, a cardboard box in an alley, a tent by the river, a tarp-covered minivan with a blown engine behind Walmart, whatever) and share the costs of said domicile - rent, mortgage, etc - by some arrangement that they find mutually acceptable, they are most commonly referred to as "roommates", whether they share a couch in a 10x10 foot box of a room, or have a separate suite of rooms for each of them.
Got it.

Back