• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Got anything to brag about?

The highest fever I've ever had while I was feeling perfectly fine, was when I apparently had colon inflammation: 41C / 105.8F.
Pretty proud of that. A personal best!
Impressive... Never got much past 104.6 - that was when I had a raging (and I *REALLY* mean raging - pissing a devil's brew of blood and pus and something that felt "lumpy" and gave me the sensation that I was passing a red hot mixture of broken glass and sewing needles, sweating buckets, barely able to stand from the pain in my back) kidney infection.

I've read that in adults, (possibly permanent) brain damage starts kicking in at 105.5 and higher.

Oh I’m definitely upset about it. It was like a mini heartbreak I almost wanted to cry.

Not sure how to reply to 2 separate people in one, but cinædi, that’s a total dream fantasy! Awesom
Oh I’m definitely upset about it. It was like a mini heartbreak I almost wanted to cry.

Not sure how to reply to 2 separate people in one, but cinædi, that’s a total dream fantasy! Awesome.
It was a wild time! A guy that fucks me occasionally set it up. I had no idea how many would show up. That was my second GB, the first was only 6 men.

It was a wild time! A guy that fucks me occasionally set it up. I had no idea how many would show up. That was my second GB, the first was only 6 men.
That’s amazing haha I love watching hang bangs. It would be something to have a bunch of people touching on you all at once 😍

Friday a gentleman asked me to take him and his new boat out showing him the finer point of sailing it. 5 minutes after stepping on the deck figured he knew less about sailing, than I know bout computers. One it was to much boat and two he was incompetent at it sailing. (Not that he cant become better with time) His plan is sailing from Galveston to the Bahamas wit his family.

What I take pride in, is I have a sarcastic nature and don't suffer fools easily. So waited until
received payment before asking...(Are you fxxxing crazy?)

Friday a gentleman asked me to take him and his new boat out showing him the finer point of sailing it. 5 minutes after stepping on the deck figured he knew less about sailing, than I know bout computers. One it was to much boat and two he was incompetent at it sailing. (Not that he cant become better with time) His plan is sailing from Galveston to the Bahamas wit his family.

What I take pride in, is I have a sarcastic nature and don't suffer fools easily. So waited until
Hey, another sailor! Hell yeah!
I’ve been having a lot of the same experiences, showing people how to sail their own boats is always challenging.
Sounds like you’re in the same area as me too, from your post.
I’m definitely shooting you a message as there’s a massive need for sailor friends, and zoo friends too. Both? Now that’s a lucky coincidence.

Yknow chiming in on that I know a guy who flew here from Alaska to buy a fiberglass sailboat that was half sunk, and is planning to fix it up and sail it to Canada along the Arctic and take it to Alaska.

He’s 2 and a half weeks in and he’s already parting out the boat. Called it!

Added another 20 troy ounces of silver rounds (just generics, but .999 silver is .999 silver), and two 10 troy ounce "buffalo bars" of silver to the stack yesterday... Yay me :) Puts me over 120 ounces stacked. Not the most in the world, but a decent base to work from when (notice I didn't say "if") the dollar goes from being money to nothing but fancy toilet paper - which I don't expect to be too far in the future, what with the bank collapses that have already happened, and the two that are teetering on the edge, desperately being propped up.

Word of advice to all and sundry: Get your money out of the banks NOW. At the last meeting of the FDIC directors, it was revealed that there's enough money in the fund to cover just over 3.3 cents on the dollar if something goes to hell.

And if/when you do, remember that crypto currencies go from being worth whatever-the-number-is-today to absolutely worthless the second the power goes down. Gold and silver are your financial friends.

I have a bunch of copper from a doomed work project ill trade ya,
Heh. You're funny :)

I've got all the copper I'm likely to need laid in already. I'd have to toss it on the scale to be certain, but I expect if I did, it'd be somewhere north of 600 "regular" pounds worth. Just gotta get around to melting it down and pouring rods that I can cut into coin-blanks and then stamp. Probably gonna pour most of it as ingots - easier to stack neatly.

Also have plans for melting down a bar or two of silver and turning out my own 3.1 gram (1/10th troy ounce - basically, a purer-silver version of a pre-1964 dime - those are only 90% silver - mine will be either 99.9 or 99.99% pure, depending on which bar I choose to melt) tokens for barter. Can't technically call 'em coins, since only a government can produce true "coins".

Yknow chiming in on that I know a guy who flew here from Alaska to buy a fiberglass sailboat that was half sunk, and is planning to fix it up and sail it to Canada along the Arctic and take it to Alaska.

He’s 2 and a half weeks in and he’s already parting out the boat. Called it!
Bought my sailboat in Ireland and sailed it back to Texas. It was built in 1924. Now its completely refurbished

On holiday in Portugal, I was challenged by my friends to pick up and bang as many women as I could in a day. The total in 24 hours was 6 (including 2 threesomes) and no I did not use medication.

Last night I made out with & jerked off in a bathroom stall with an incredibly sexy dude and then went to an event where I made out with a guy that I have a massive crush on (with dick-touching). Tonight I saw two excellent movies and then went to another event where I got to kiss my massive crush again briefly AND get a kiss from his boyfriend, then flirted quite a bit with this sexy ginger that I’m been playing the long-game with (I’ve met him 4 times and we become more… ‘familiar’ each time) while I varied with stroking my fingers up and down his back and touching his butt. As the event came to an end I went back on the dance floor and noticed that this absolutely gorgeous man was smiling and making eye contact with me, so I slowly maneuvered my way over until we were close enough to say “hi”. We started dancing together and making out which led to our bellies and our bulges rubbing back and forth as we moved. I went out for food after with him and his friends and I ended up getting his number and the number of one of his friends who is also sexy.

At the beginning of the year my friend suggested I make a mood board for my goals this year and the two goals I focused on were collecting lovers for my polycule and obtaining money… so at least one goal seems to be on its way to achievement so far!

Back