• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Got anything to brag about?

I have a big thing, like bigger than the usual thing, and it does things and makes a lot of that liquid stuff. Like massive loads. Insane.
I also have one, but I hardly ever use it. It just sits there, neglected, growing cobwebs. It's been so long, it probably wouldn't even work anymore. I suppose I ought to cram it full of strawberries and hook it up to some electricity. My juicer, that is.

I also have one, but I hardly ever use it. It just sits there, neglected, growing cobwebs. It's been so long, it probably wouldn't even work anymore. I suppose I ought to cram it full of strawberries and hook it up to some electricity. My juicer, that is.
Had us in the first half, not gonna lie

I’m excited because I’ve acquired a means to travel the world without breaking the bank. Also, bought a home by myself. And my hoosk is very happy about it. Our forever home.

Also: things are going so well the past few days, I’ve been able to cut back on unhealthy things I used to use as coping mechanisms (cigarettes, cannabis, overeating)

For once in my life I feel like I can actually breathe with my hoosk.

I’m excited because I’ve acquired a means to travel the world without breaking the bank. Also, bought a home by myself. And my hoosk is very happy about it. Our forever home.

Also: things are going so well the past few days, I’ve been able to cut back on unhealthy things I used to use as coping mechanisms (cigarettes, cannabis, overeating)

That's so awesome! Btw what's a hoosk?

That's really fantastic, as a fellow Houston zoo congrats on getting to where you are now!

Back