I’ve only really been able to fist one woman, the other I could barely get past my thumb into her. I do have rather large hands though so there is that too.

I've been fisting myself since long before I had my first time with a man. I didn't even know it was called fisting, it is just a thing I discovered by myself.
I was ashamed of this for a long time and afraid what men could think about me being loose.
But now I'm proud of it and stretching is a big part of my sexual life.

I have a small collection of large dildos, biggest being a XL Johran.
Something so sexy about fisting, my wife enjoys a good fisting after too many vodkas lol.

Festishism knows no ends with humans. I am unable to understand the desire to be overstretched, especially one's anal sphincter. How does one hold their feces in after repeated experiences of such? Gaping, why? Why are some humans compelled to make sex almost sadistic? From my observations this seems that more male homosexuals (bisexuals) are into this than females. I'm well aware that sexual lust easily consumes one as an out of control fire consumes most everything though...

Last edited:
Festishism knows no ends with humans. I am unable to understand the desire to be overstretched, especially one's anal sphincter. How does one hold their feces in after repeated experiences have experienced such? Gaping, why? Why are some humans compelled to make sex almost sadistic? From my observations this seems more male homosexuals (bisexuals) are into this shit than females. Sadly I'm well aware that sexual lust easily consumes one as an out of control fire consumes most everything...
If your careful and allow time to rest and heal after, there's no risk of being "overstretched".

Back