knottydog916

Tourist
I’d imagine a lot of us are into big dog knots and horse cocks, so how many of y’all are also into fisting and gaping? I feel like it goes pretty hand-in-hand with zoophilia. I love stretching and pumping both holes, reminds me of horses 😛
What’s the biggest toy you can fit? Mine is the Exotic-Erotic Charlie life-cast. The flare is much thicker than my own closed fist!

Many years ago I was being fisted by A hot top man. He said. By the time I'm done with your ass, it's gonna take a horse to satisfy you. Imagine my arm is a big horse cock. And it is about to flood you with a pine to cum.
  Afterwards, he said to me I'll bet you never look at horses The same way again, he was absolutely right.
I had been nodded before then. But I had never really thought about horses.
From that day to this I have dreamed About it and trying to find a way to accomplish it.
So, to answer your question, yes.I do like fisting. And I think I would like a combination I will be in fucked by a horse, followed by. Hey, man, shoving his whole arm up me. Pushing the horse cum has a deep into me, as he can?
I

I'm with ya MMS, I'm definitely a fister/fistee who does enjoy a bit of verbal role play.
With a few of my closer playmates we dabble in the idea of having some fun with a horse and fisting in much the same situation.
Actually doing it might require a lot more preparation and care though.

I’d imagine a lot of us are into big dog knots and horse cocks, so how many of y’all are also into fisting and gaping? I feel like it goes pretty hand-in-hand with zoophilia. I love stretching and pumping both holes, reminds me of horses 😛
What’s the biggest toy you can fit? Mine is the Exotic-Erotic Charlie life-cast. The flare is much thicker than my own closed fist!
I had the dane from zetacreations and that was the biggest by far. I have been fisted as well by my gf

That feeling of being open and actually missing it once it comes out is hard to describe 🤣 love the feeling of my man’s cock sliding slowly in and out of me after a long fisting or big toy session. He loves the feeling as well. Super tight is over rated he reckons 🤣 always goes straight to trying to open me up a bit 1st 😳

Well definitely I'm into it!! I love watching women practising it and most of it I would love to do it on them!!

I take a xxl chance unflared and my fist, pm me if you want the videos

I have an XL Vergil, XL Egg Plug and a Large Stan from Bad Dragon. Thank to those guys I can be punch fisted, double fisted and can go elbow deep. Yes I have vids.
What happened to all your vids? i remember u posted on toypics years ago i loved jerking off to them

What happened to all your vids? i remember u posted on toypics years ago i loved jerking off to them
I didn't realize toypics is back up. Just logged in found out all my vids are gone. I still have them along with a few new ones. Guess I'll have to re-upload them. I do have a few new vids on thisvid.

I fisted myself way before I had any toys, but I've never been fisted by someone else oddly enough. I have gotten about 3/4 down a Hankey Golliath in medium firmness. That's probably the biggest I've ever gone.

I can stick this to the wall and bang it like a wanton slut.
Long strokes all the way to the wall.

Attachments

• 20231025_052922.jpg
    20231025_052922.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 89
Definitely a favorite of ours

Back