That feeling of being open and actually missing it once it comes out is hard to describe 🤣 love the feeling of my man’s cock sliding slowly in and out of me after a long fisting or big toy session. He loves the feeling as well. Super tight is over rated he reckons 🤣 always goes straight to trying to open me up a bit 1st 😳
Said so well!

Love the idea of fucking a freshly fisted pussy. It does feel amazing and is so slippery.
Right? Like, some people are like 'oh, having something that big in there will make you loose!' and I'm like 'uh, no, if you don't go too hard to fast and thus damage the tissue it actually just makes the muscles more flexible and well-toned, so they can stretch more AND have more muscle control.

So right after a fisting a pussy's like...tender and soft but still able to grip you, and if she was able to take a fist you know she's horned up and eager to take anything and everything!

I know because I do it all the damn time, get fisted then have my buddy fuck me. Says it's the best.

I can fist myself but would love to have some else fist me nice and deep, my favourite toy is my xl chance from bd

I’d imagine a lot of us are into big dog knots and horse cocks, so how many of y’all are also into fisting and gaping? I feel like it goes pretty hand-in-hand with zoophilia. I love stretching and pumping both holes, reminds me of horses 😛
What’s the biggest toy you can fit? Mine is the Exotic-Erotic Charlie life-cast. The flare is much thicker than my own closed fist!
Big big into fisting my gf can take the biggest horse dildos on the world. But then also take two of my fists in along side. She's amazing but I always want more!

I'm going to say there's likely a correlation. It's not just the size, but they are into enjoying a large penetration from something that isn't a human penis, and is frowned on by the larger society.

I've been fisting myself since long before I had my first time with a man. I didn't even know it was called fisting, it is just a thing I discovered by myself.
I was ashamed of this for a long time and afraid what men could think about me being loose.
But now I'm proud of it and stretching is a big part of my sexual life.

I have a small collection of large dildos, biggest being a XL Johran.

I've been fisting myself since long before I had my first time with a man. I didn't even know it was called fisting, it is just a thing I discovered by myself.
I was ashamed of this for a long time and afraid what men could think about me being loose.

Do you still get enjoyment out of normal sized cocks?

Between kids, and fisting still have never had an issue with being “loose” lol

Glad you got into it by yourself and also glad you realize there are guys like myself that adore open loose pussy and so I applaud you for enjoying what felt good and aren't ashamed to flaunt it now😎

Back