• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

Men are generally less complicated, more willing to speak their mind. And if you really piss off a man he’s liable to either fuck off and ghost you, because you aren’t worth the trouble, or confront you directly either verbally or physically. Either way, at the end of the day you’re either friends again or done with each other

A woman is more likely to scheme to “get back at you” which could go as far as attempting to ruin you life. Say, by outing you as a zoo. Or, and this happened to me, fabricate a story about you trying to have sex with them to ruin your friendship with one of your guy friends.

#NotAll of course. But in general I much prefer the more direct approach to relationships that men provide. As friends or lovers.

Men are generally less complicated, more willing to speak their mind. And if you really piss off a man he’s liable to either fuck off and ghost you, because you aren’t worth the trouble, or confront you directly either verbally or physically. Either way, at the end of the day you’re either friends again or done with each other

A woman is more likely to scheme to “get back at you” which could go as far as attempting to ruin you life. Say, by outing you as a zoo. Or, and this happened to me, fabricate a story about you trying to have sex with them to ruin your friendship with one of your guy friends.

#NotAll of course. But in general I much prefer the more direct approach to relationships that men provide. As friends or lovers.

I can see how that is kind of true, but any and all drama i've had over he summer has been with other men, not women. (Could be that i hang out more with men i guess but w.e).

The getting back at you thing i can actually relate to, because that has happened every time i think but they usually get bored with it.

I don't think testosterone upon testosterone would work well for me personally, but as i already said i don't really know lol

(And in hindsight i am very happy i told none of my exes about being zoo)

Ya TxT=H on my end. If I ended up with a dude he’s got to have put out the fire capability. Or it’s just burn the house down.49

Back