• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

2?

Twice because the first time you’re likely to be too focused on it being different, weird, ect. The second time there’ll be no surprises and you can focus more on enjoying the thing.

Try everything twice. It’s my philosophy on life, not just dick. 😛

2?

Twice because the first time you’re likely to be too focused on it being different, weird, ect. The second time there’ll be no surprises and you can focus more on enjoying the thing.

Try everything twice. It’s my philosophy on life, not just dick. 😛
That's a hard sale, i told myself i am done with human relationships after my last one haha. Maybe if i was more adventurous

That's a hard sale, i told myself i am done with human relationships after my last one haha. Maybe if i was more adventurous
I’ve been down that road before. That too long to get into. However having people with common interest including here has changed my
Mind a lot. However. The likelihood is most likely slim. Life’s a bitch as they say. 10

I was about as zoo exclusive as they come until I found the right person 🙂 and I wasn’t even looking, sometimes things just happen the way they’re supposed to 🥰
I’ve been down that road before. That too long to get into. However having people with common interest including here has changed my
Mind a lot. However. The likelihood is most likely slim. Life’s a bitch as they say. 10

I won't rule out anything unexpected happening, i won't be actively pursuing it though.
I am not mentally strong enough for another shitshow :p Dogs don't disappoint and upset me the way people do.

21used to believe that. Then I met some of the ones who run the Rottie foundation I’m associated with. That and my arms instructor whenever I’m able to get to a tactical range. I’ll admit, I’ve judged too many books by the cover lately.

Back