• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Don’t Wake the Mods!

A lot of what you guys say I have to translate but I’m recognizing more words as time goes on and even when I have to translate words I end up remembering some of them later so…this is fun. 😊
Yeah! As i said, we use a lot of words on repeat so once you get the hang of it you'll just be stuck learning individual words and their meaning instead. People say the grammar is hard at the start

So it’s Danes first time sucking a dick, and this dick is attached to Octavian. I’ve been told that it’s hard to make someone cum from oral alone, although I’ve never once had that issue 😉 so I’m just doing my Dane thing with my mouth when he gives me the classic “I’m gunna cum” line. So me being inexperienced and not knowing that “I’m gunna cum” means “I’m gunna cum right now”! And since we still had some other plans for the night, and I was just fooling around I stop and ask if he wants me to wait. And right after I ask that question I feel something warm hit my lip. So being the midwesterner that I am I make my surprised sound, “Ope”! After I realized what was happening I put it back in my mouth, because it’s polite not to be wasteful 😛 and hence, Ope is the noise you make when you’re surprised. Like when someone unexpectedly cums on your face.

Back