• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Doggy Gangbangs

Definitely fantasize about that ALL the time. Just want to be strapped to some breeding bench and have dog after dog after dog use me all day long. Each dog getting bigger then the last. Lasting full ties with every one until my belly is just swelling with all of that dog spunk. Maybe then finish it off with a horse that just makes the biggest mess of things xD
Delicious

Having like 2-3 women take turns getting knotted by like 5-6 different dogs for hours on end would be so hot. Give them the task of making sure they are pleasing the dogs constantly. Whether that be with one of their open fuck holes or their nice warm mouths!
Doggo, I agree. Always been my go-to fantasy.
First just like nature would do, start preparing the studs a few nights before with Eau d'Estrus, bitch in heat scent. Then, as the girls arrive we'd douche their pussies with Eau d'Estrus too. That would make sure the room is full of hormones.
We'd work on some female submission and a bit of rope work (BDSM) that weekend. We would swap out girls to share the pleasure. I'd love to have one of them into pussy pumps. With her labia fully swollen, it would look like a female dog in heat, as much as possible.

Me and my friend have been planning one, with both our partners and us with another friend basically. Basically 3 girls and 2 dogs. But it'll require a lot of prep it seems. But hopefully happens soon
Wish you could turn that first experience into an everyday life routine.

Back