Doggy Gangbangs

@Holllihotbitch Who doesn't would be a better question. I know I have had all sorts of wild fantasies. That included any number of animals and like minded humans. I am pansexually minded in nature and feel any willing being deserves to be love and lusted on if they so desire it. No one left out I say!:gsd_love:

I've had 2 on one day followed by a stallion, once... That was pretty awesome ^_^
Just wished to say I really am loving your friendly, happy looking pfp. Its cheerful demeanor just brightens up the room and makes me happy. :gsd_happysmile:

Well Ive had fantasies about it. I've been in 3somes with 2 rotties bt now that I have my 2 american bullies I've been wanting all 4 together and they are all 7in to 8in
We decided on a bully. I found some, told her I prefer her get a male….and she knows my interests… but she came home with a female!😭. I would be very interested to hear how the bullies do as a lover.

We decided on a bully. I found some, told her I prefer her get a male….and she knows my interests… but she came home with a female!😭. I would be very interested to hear how the bullies do as a lover.
count your blessings , at least you have pup. At least you have something that is warm and snuggly if you want to cuddle. You have two companions and that furry one could be a friend for life along with you gal pal. Honestly I am very jealous that you have been blessed with two ladies. I hope you get nothing but joy, unconditional love, and true happiness from both. Who knows you could find that pup will be your besty.

count your blessings , at least you have pup. At least you have something that is warm and snuggly if you want to cuddle. You have two companions and that furry one could be a friend for life along with you gal pal. Honestly I am very jealous that you have been blessed with two ladies. I hope you get nothing but joy, unconditional love, and true happiness from both. Who knows you could find that pup will be your besty.
Yah, it was all for her. She stays at home and wanted something for protection. I have a male working dog but hes with me most the time and gets too dirty for her to want to be around. All is good, i wishing for a fantasy to come true…

Back