• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Doggy Gangbangs

i mean i didn't even experience one dog at a time but i think i'd pass out the moment i saw 2+ dogs standing before me panting all cutely... >////<

At least once a week I let my boys run a train on me unless something prevents it. Something about being under them makes me feel safe, needed, and loved. I really have started to wonder if dog semen is addictive, because I never feel better than when we all cuddle after with a belly full of their puppies. A little lick is all it takes now to get me to bend over for 30 minutes or more, and I rarely get hard as I happily wait for them to fill me up like the car on pump two.

At least once a week I let my boys run a train on me unless something prevents it. Something about being under them makes me feel safe, needed, and loved. I really have started to wonder if dog semen is addictive, because I never feel better than when we all cuddle after with a belly full of their puppies. A little lick is all it takes now to get me to bend over for 30 minutes or more, and I rarely get hard as I happily wait for them to fill me up like the car on pump two.
Wouw

Definitely fantasize about that ALL the time. Just want to be strapped to some breeding bench and have dog after dog after dog use me all day long. Each dog getting bigger then the last. Lasting full ties with every one until my belly is just swelling with all of that dog spunk. Maybe then finish it off with a horse that just makes the biggest mess of things xD

Back