Do only certain dog breeds attract you? What are your preferences?

I love labs, German shepherds, rotties, mastiffs, and Dobermans those are by far my favorites but the only dogs that really don’t do anything for me are long haired dogs

I am honestly quite picky with my doggos in a sexual sense.

I LOVE shepherds, all types. Dutch shepherd and mals top the list to be followed by GSD. Second is Dobermann, then Rotties.

In general I prefer large, pointy-eared breeds that resemble wild dogs or wolves the most. I don't like most giant breeds sexually, and absolutely no toy breeds do I like in any sense lol.

This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
i can find something attractive about most larger breeds. tho xl breeds (like a st.bernard, leonberger or caucassian shepherd) top the list easily... those bulky looking bodies and wide heads are just something else. gsds, huskies and similar looking breeds (tho a malinois doesn't really "speak to me") are also fairly high, but they seem to be "the sex appeal" kind of breed among zoos. i mean, is there a single canine oriented zoo who doesn't find gsds attractive as fuck? rotties and dobermans are also fairly high and so are danes. guess i could really list most large breeds if i went on...
Am a total size queen so large intact males are my preference. I used to go to the park when I lived in London and lust after the large male dogs. whenever I saw one with a female owner I would speculate if she was active.

Need help here. Have a very good friend that is totally into canines - she is fine with any uncut males =) I would very much like to help her find one in our area. How can I find one? Thanks

I'm only really sexually attracted to the more "wolf-like" dog breeds that look similar to wild canines.

Lots of people here lusting after the large breeds, can't disagree, but my wife is afraid of their giant cocks =P Do people start with big dogs?

My mind instantly and automaticaly discard small dogs.
It is different with big and bigger breeds, for example there are 3 Rottwillers in an house that bark to me when i pass by in my bicicycle, my mind always think if they will bark to me after mounting me.
Other case is a dog near my job, the same breed of Animal, that usually is taking a walk with the housekeeper, the first time i saw him, i could not stop myself and I cross the street to pat him and ask the housekeeper what is his name, while i took a closer look at him.
So i think i am atracted to big breeds

I like medium fur dogs most the soft fluffyness but not so much it hides their body size I guess. And yea bigger dogs are better I also prefer dogs with a nice muzzle not too much into the ones with the floppy cheeks.

I prefer medium/long haired dogs. I like the soft feeling of their coat drapping over my back whilst they hump me.
My two favourite boys ive ever slept with have been german shepherds, one long coat & one short white coat. Its not my all time favourite breed but these boys have a very special place in my heart 💕

Current fav is Bull Mastiff as my fav boy at the moment is a strong lovable bull. Labradors are great too and I love a Rottweiler. I do have a crush on a beautiful Golden Retriever. I tend to prefer the bigger breeds of dogs but in saying that the smaller ones are good lickers 🤭👅

As of right now I’m attracted to any medium/ large short haired breed female & for males long hair would be so lovely to pet while getting comforted. Not breed exclusive yet, chill but can still get excited and playful when the time comes

GSD’s, Great Danes, huskies, and other long haired and big breed dogs turn me on the most. I don’t know what it is but being next to a giant dog is just humbling. Like you’re not in charge anymore.

long coated medium/large working or herding breeds, a few various medium/large breeds with longer coats (goldens, etc), wolf or coyote like breeds (half breeds, coydogs, wolfdogs huskys) and of course a few outlying dogs and breeds. but mainly my baby girl or any dog i have to work with for a long time to gain trust and form a bond. and 'skis. love my 'skis.

Hadn't really thought about this much before. I guess taller muscular dogs that aren't too fluffy would be my choice.
When it comes to dogs, for me, I've never really thought much about appearances.

This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
yes, I`ve always been attracted to short fur chihuahua.. Maybe because it was the first to eat me out n fulfill my zoo fantasies.

Have U ever had sex with a Goldie? I have one now, and I'm waiting till she grows up. Hoping you can share comments. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. 🐕
no I`ve not.. been only attracted to chihuahuas n one time was a labrador that mounted me

Back