Do only certain dog breeds attract you? What are your preferences?

MrPyckle

Tourist
This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.

I mean, I think this applies to everything. You don't like all food, or drinks, or movies, or games, etc. There are things you don't like in the things you like. I don't like chihuahuas, and I don't feel attraction towards dogs that cannot don't match my size
Yeah that makes a lot of sense, it just kind of surprised me that I never thought of it before.

Husky and Shep (All variations) are tied with me, as clear uncontested winners, combining the two is just a bigger win. ALL of my mates have been these.

After that its Mals. I find all appropriately sized breeds KIND of sexy, I start to lose it tho when they are too poofy built. Like Pyr's are AWESOME animals, very sexy to some, just not to me.

Husky and Shep (All variations) are tied with me, as clear uncontested winners, combining the two is just a bigger win. ALL of my mates have been these.

After that its Mals. I find all appropriately sized breeds KIND of sexy, I start to lose it tho when they are too poofy built. Like Pyr's are AWESOME animals, very sexy to some, just not to me.
You're absolutely right, besides a Mastiff, for me a Husky or Shep would be so hot!

I like a lot of dogs breeds but the one I'm particularly a fan is just lab. Yeah, a classic for many people And not necessarily the most suitable female breed to have fun, I know. But often I have a feeling with them, and I can't explain why. They look like me: they are always young in the mind, they do not resist food and needs a lot of affection.:ROFLMAO:

I have a friend who has a Swiss Shepherd, and that's pretty appealing to me too.

i can find something attractive about most larger breeds. tho xl breeds (like a st.bernard, leonberger or caucassian shepherd) top the list easily... those bulky looking bodies and wide heads are just something else. gsds, huskies and similar looking breeds (tho a malinois doesn't really "speak to me") are also fairly high, but they seem to be "the sex appeal" kind of breed among zoos. i mean, is there a single canine oriented zoo who doesn't find gsds attractive as fuck? rotties and dobermans are also fairly high and so are danes. guess i could really list most large breeds if i went on...

Last edited:
For me I seem to be more attracted to the working breeds with pointy ears. Shepherds, huskys, mals (especially since I have one).
I find them all attractive is their own ways but I love my pointy eared working group.

For me, it's all about the "Retrievers". Even though my very 1st Zoo experience was with a St. Bernard... and from there I moved onto other barnyard livestock, a Shepard or two, etc... somehow I always come back to a Retriever. In my avatar you'll see my late, great, Labrador. And now I have a Golden Retriever pup I'm raising to be my next lover.

I love the short hair and tight skin of Boxers and Pits, and from a purely visual perspective, they have the highest sex appeal. But, I have to listen to my heart and not just my crotch on this one. There is something very special about a Retriever that just sings to my soul. For me, Retrievers are so calming and such a joy to be around. I simply love their temperaments. And these days I'm discovering the unique traits of a Golden Retriever. My newest girl can bring bursts of laughter rolling out of my mouth on a daily basis. She is such a bundle of joy for me. It's far better to have a "best friend" as a lover than to have a trophy girl and nothing more. I realize this might make me a little weird to some. But this is what makes me the happiest.

With all that, there are still some visuals that I must have. I prefer light colors on my canine girl and a pink or light skinned cookie without exception. 🐕

Last edited:
I realize this might make me a little weird to some. But this is what makes me the happiest.
this will only sound weird to ppl "into it" just to "fuck with an animal" and nothing else. no interest in having an actual relationship.

be proud and happy for what you have. i used to have it too... well, i still kinda do. i do love my girl and both boys, it's just.. not really the same? you know, you only get to have "the one" once and the rest will forever be compared to this "the one" even if just subconsciously? if that makes any sense.

this will only sound weird to ppl "into it" just to "fuck with an animal" and nothing else. no interest in having an actual relationship.

be proud and happy for what you have. i used to have it too... well, i still kinda do. i do love my girl and both boys, it's just.. not really the same? you know, you only get to have "the one" once and the rest will forever be compared to this "the one" even if just subconsciously? if that makes any sense.
Thank you. Yes, I am very proud of who I am and who I love. My "companions" have to touch my soul, as it were, or forget it. I find this way is SO much more rewarding for both of us. Fostering a true "relationship" makes the sexual intimacy SO much more pleasurable. 🐕

This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
Honestly I feel like dogs attract me more then people and I'd say bigger dogs attract me easier 4 many reasons lol

I wouldn't mind being tied by both either ;)

Just starting out so talking from my imagination rather than experience. Bigger dogs definitely and my imagination has me with a German Shepherd, Rottweiler or Rhodesian Ridgeback

I prefer husky’s or German shepherd’s

Back