• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do only certain dog breeds attract you? What are your preferences?

For me it is the working breeds. Specifically German Shepard’s. They are beautiful with great personalities. Attentive and protective. My favorites are the black or black and tan.

I have only been with 2 German shepherds so I may have some bias, but definately my favorite breed and most attractive to me

For me it is the working breeds. Specifically German Shepard’s. They are beautiful with great personalities. Attentive and protective. My favorites are the black or black and tan.

I have only been with 2 German shepherds so I may have some bias, but definately my favorite breed and most attractive to me
Would a German Shepherd/Husky mixed breed work for you too?

Been thinking about this a lot lately, Shepherds and Huskies would've been my main answer, but now I've been thinking/fantasizing about how nice it would be to have a Doberman husband,

I think Polki's art has been inspiring me a bit too much lmao

There are breeds I don't feel anything at all. But there are also dogs from breeds I love for whom I don't feel anything. So I need the flame to be in. MY favourite breeds are corso and dobermann, boerboel, presa canario all the molosses g.s american akita... so there are quite a lot of possibilities to fell in love.

There are breeds I don't feel anything at all. But there are also dogs from breeds I love for whom I don't feel anything. So I need the flame to be in. MY favourite breeds are corso and dobermann, boerboel, presa canario all the molosses g.s american akita... so there are quite a lot of possibilities to fell in love.
Molossers are gorgeous! Also I agree American akitas are magnificent

I'd love to chat and know more

GSD are the sexiest ones and have the best cocks

Yeah same same. Great Danes are my faves but generally like most larger breeds with short hair. Black hair does it for me too but not a deal breaker ?‍♀️

This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
I really don't care about the breed, I just want a dog cock fucking my mouth and shooting his cum down my throat

I much prefer bigger dogs. I do like fluffy as they are great to just hug and love the feeling of their fur. But giving oral with long fur i find gets in the way and is not as pleasurable. I like male and female, both turn me on which is weird as i am not turned on by males (i'm male). But then again I'm not as much turned on my human woman as much these days so ?‍♂️

Right now though i'm finding Dalmatians to be particularly sexy. And Malinois. And Danes :p

Back