Do animal farts turn you on or off?

I've had experiences with a couple dog's farting on my face, and fantasize about another one doing it. I also fantasize about horse's farting on my face. But something I hadnt considered until now are cats. My wife's cat loves to put her butt in my face, and tonight she did it, and it wasnt actually against my face, so I leaned in to take a sniff, and right as I went to it felt the wind hit my nose. It actually smelled good. Took a second for it to even registered what happened, but now i have another fantasy

I am not a person who likes bad smells, but sometimes when my dog farts, especially during sex, I am desired to smell his ass so deeply and taste it.

I was wondering if anyone on here shares a common interest that I like and that is animal farts. Do any of you like to smell animal farts? Like when you are licking your animal's pussy and/or ass and then your animal suddenly farts. Does that turn you on or off? Also, if you are rimming an animal's ass and then your animal decides to fart. Does that turn you on or off? Finally, if you are fucking your animal in their ass and they decide to fart on your cock. Does that turn you on or off? Let's see how many people are into an animal fart fetish on here. I will be the first to say that I am a huge supporter of this kinky fetish. BTW I love the animal fart vids. online, so I think we should have more of them. Thanks.
Off

Off, there's nothing worse than when my girl farts in bed, wafting the duvet does nothing, it always lingers 😝

Back