Do animal farts turn you on or off?

I have mixed emotions about this. As I am attracted to horse butts, I'm slightly aroused by seeing a horse lift its tail and passing gas. What I'm ambivalent about is the smell. I've never smelled horse flatulence before, and I'm worried that the smell of horse flatus will kill my horse fetish. I understand that horses have much different diets compared to humans and that their digestive track also processes food much more differently than how the human digestive track does...so that will factor in how exactly horse flatus would smell compared to human flatus, and quite frankly I find human flatus sickening.

Nope - I'm not turned off, but neither am I turned on. Farts happen - especially when I'm eating out the jenny! It dissipates fast outside :)

Ahhh It's a mixed answer for me...

Horses:
Complete utter Absolute Turn on... The sound amd smell is just...Yes! Plus the voluptuous rumps really add to the attraction.. They are excellent farters. Its kinda one of the main reasons why I'm into horses tbh...

Cows:
Yup.. Turn on for sure.
Not as secksy as horses, but they are a close second

Dogs:
Beh... not as much of a turn on as horses or cows...

Other animals:
Nope. A real Turn off.

For me normally no, but I have only 1 exception to this, and it's because of a super hot video i saw once, and the video was a guy using a carrot and cucumber to pleasure his mare vaginally and anally. But he uses the bigger object (the cucumber) on her ass, and as hes filling her ass and pulling slowly out of the mare she has air escape her ass with the cucumber still in her. Its probably the only time I found a fart to be even remotely hot

Stalions yeah, big turn on, love that smell.
Have a few times put some "droppings" in a sock with a splash of poppers and just smelled it and gotten high at the same time.

I've only had experience with dog farts, I would love to have the pleasure of a mare farting right on my nose. However, that will most likely stay a fantasy. And whether or not i like its depends on the dog, my first fart experience was a beautiful female Rottweiler. She belonged to my girlfriend's (at the time) mother. We had been there many times, and I had a major crush on the dog. The first time I was alone with her I immediately sat on the floor and sniffed her ass (just cause that's my thing, you can judge if you want). She smelled so good, she had a stronger smell than the ones I had sniffed before, but that's just turned me on more. She seemed to,like me doing it too, cause she backed up pushing her hole against my nose, at this point I could barely control myself, I pulled back a little, and she pushed back more, the all of the sudden (without noise or warning) i feel her tailhole contract and relax and feel the warm air blow up my nose and across my face. I felt it before I smelled it. I instantly lost it and came in my jeans. I dont really remember the smell exactly, but i think it was more the experience that I enjoyed. I did get another chance in another day, and,went for it again. However, my GF walked in while I had my nose buried in the dogs behind, and an obvious stain on my pants... That was the end of that... I may have just been so caught up on the moment that I like it, but its something I have found myself wanting again, and fantasize about. Ive had it happen one other time with a male dog. It was more of a curiosity sniff than an attraction... And he ripped it as soon as my nose touched him. I gagged, and almost puked, but when I reflect back on it, ill admit I do get turned on by it, even though it was horribly gross.

Definitely into it. I don't know if rimming, say a horse or dog, I would enjoy the smell in my face I would have to try to find out. But I love the idea of being farted on while inside the animal or fingering.

Back