Do animal farts turn you on or off?

I was wondering if anyone on here shares a common interest that I like and that is animal farts. Do any of you like to smell animal farts? Like when you are licking your animal's pussy and/or ass and then your animal suddenly farts. Does that turn you on or off? Also, if you are rimming an animal's ass and then your animal decides to fart. Does that turn you on or off? Finally, if you are fucking your animal in their ass and they decide to fart on your cock. Does that turn you on or off? Let's see how many people are into an animal fart fetish on here. I will be the first to say that I am a huge supporter of this kinky fetish. BTW I love the animal fart vids. online, so I think we should have more of them. Thanks.

My marefriends always let one rip as I clean the vulva with a warm wet washcloth prior to cunnilingus during our lovemaking sessions..?...not sure if it is because she is relaxed or excited...?... but I am not a fan so I anticipate when this happens and avert my face accordingly.

Horse farts are stinky... ?... I prefer the heavenly sweet smell and taste of mare pussy...?

Same as Mammal; Nothing I actively seek out but when a mare farts on me I just give her a bit of space to air out and go back to what I was doing. Horse farts can be a bit strong though but the risk of getting farted on is well worth the risk :sneaky:

It's funny, I was just thinking about this yesterday.
For me it's more yes than no. Like, if an animal farts I don't go shoving my face up their ass lol

One time I was performing cunnilingus on a dog and she decided to let one loose right on my face. I didn't stop though since it oddly enough didn't bother me. :p

This is off-topic, but I have to tell you I am loving that profile picture of yours.
Awe thanks. I wish I could tell you it was made by me but it is from the Internet :) Although I have spent a fair amount of time under dogs myself lol. I like yours also. I am a sucker for blonde hair

Awe thanks. I wish I could tell you it was made by me but it is from the Internet :) Although I have spent a fair amount of time under dogs myself lol. I like yours also. I am a sucker for blonde hair
My goodness, thank-you. I will now trust you with my worst-kept secret: It's not the hair color I was born with... Sssssssshhhhh.....

Horses are pneumatic.

Definition of pneumatic
1: of, relating to, or using gas (such as air or wind):
a: moved or worked by air pressure
b(1): adapted for holding or inflated with compressed air
(2): having air-filled cavities

The German word for horse is Pferd, which actually sounds like them.

Horses are pneumatic.

Definition of pneumatic
1: of, relating to, or using gas (such as air or wind):
a: moved or worked by air pressure
b(1): adapted for holding or inflated with compressed air
(2): having air-filled cavities

The German word for horse is Pferd, which actually sounds like them.
Interesting. Thank-you.

Back