Do all guys think like that?

I never said you were an idiot. Sure I might have been blunt but to be fair you approached me arguing a break down of words. Here I'll explain again. You may want to re read what I said. I implied that your argument is opinionated around a singular definition and not the larger picture. Its moot to get irritated about how others identify themselves as a zoo because we don't generally tell our specific preferences to just anyone that would lend an ear in the first place. It would be unwise to do so hence the illegality. Your argument was based on reasoning that nobody would understand if you said you are gay.
(With the condition that it's your attraction to a male dog) would you want them too understand that? Are you afraid that if you have gay urges and didn't explain further that it's to a different species that a random man is gonna try to dry hump you on the spot? Without even asking or getting to know you? :gsd_laughing:

Your getting mad over someone using words that could have a different meaning than what's generally implied. Your gonna be even more angry if you look up the term polysemous then. Perspective. It's what loads of definitions are based upon. Several Words in the English language can be defined in multiple ways and have more than one possible meaning; dependant on the phrasing. For example Homosexuality: "is a Romantic/sexual attraction, or sexual behavior between MEMBERS of the same sex" That is, Two males, or two females. It's a behavior that spans across many species not just humans. The fact that you exclude our attraction to animals of the same sex out of the equation is pure denial that it IS a form of cross species homosexual behavior. There has been literal scientific studies done on this type of thing in the animal kingdom to try and understand why animals have sexual urges outside of the need for procreation. Yet humans are too stubborn to accept that cross species attraction applies to some of us as well: why is it so hard for you to grasp that homosexual urges are expressed in zoosexuality?? You already accept that you have an attraction that most typical people judge and misunderstand to begin with. Meanwhile your too stubborn to accept truth even if it's right in front of you. It's just like no man I'm not gay. Now excuse me while my dog (lover??) squirts several mil of cum with his PENIS inside my BUTTHOLE (or mouth) hard knot pressed against my prostate. A behavior that is very clearly homosexual: between two males 💦💦💦 🤷 I'm done expressing valid points if your too stubborn to see perspective that's different than what YOU want it to be. Since your so keen on using that line at others. Have a nice day :gsd_happysmile:

ho·mo·sex·u·al in·ter·course​

(hō'mō-sek'shū-ăl in'tĕr-kōrs)

Oral, manual, and anal sexual stimulation between members of the same sex.

This is a cited definition of homosexual intercourse. Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012.

Members can be defined as:
(noun) a person, animal, plant, that is part of a group. Or A part of a whole: such as. (Webster's dictionary) in this case it's of the "same sex" That would imply any male, or female. K9s are part of the ANIMAL KINGDOM as well as human beings. as a whole. Again the bigger picture and like many other mammals we have a specific sex we are born with (male or female)

What can be simply concluded of that:
Members of the same sex is either, A; Two individuals with a penis or B; two with a vagina engaging in any form of intercourse {Above in caps for emphasis because it Is defined as (noun): basic group of natural life that includes ALL living and extinct animals and plants} Having sex with any animal that's male if you are male is homosexual. Do I need to break that down more or is that clear enough?

Last edited:
You are absolutely afraid of gays. You're so sure a gay man is going to grab you and have his way with you, and you're scared to death of it.
What does gay rape have to do with pointing out voluntary homosexuality? Nothing. I see you're just going for the attacks since you can't refute my argument with logic. Typical, almost predictable and totally irrelevant. Now, since you clearly can't read, I'll repeat - do tell, what does gay rape have to do with pointing out voluntary homosexuality?

Ok it seems that the majority out there think it's kinda gay or bi for a man to lick a doggy lipstick, Yet it's my guess most guys wouldn't have any issues letting a male dog lick their cock and balls, I guess that's not so gay then 🤔
Disagree, no interest in getting licked by a male animal. However I do like it when my girl dog licks me.

What does gay rape have to do with pointing out voluntary homosexuality? Nothing. I see you're just going for the attacks since you can't refute my argument with logic. Typical, almost predictable and totally irrelevant. Now, since you clearly can't read, I'll repeat - do tell, what does gay rape have to do with pointing out voluntary homosexuality?
Arguments? I'm not arguing with you. You're not making any arguments worth my time refuting, I assure you. And don't worry, no gay man is going to grab you and have his way with you. Gay men don't do that, yet, you live in constant fear of it, as though you're in prison, the only place where that will happen.
The things I'm saying are relevant, because your fear of gays is what's fueling your other comments, elsewhere, about homosexuality.

Arguments? I'm not arguing with you. You're not making any arguments worth my time refuting, I assure you. And don't worry, no gay man is going to grab you and have his way with you. Gay men don't do that, yet, you live in constant fear of it, as though you're in prison, the only place where that will happen.
The things I'm saying are relevant, because your fear of gays is what's fueling your other comments, elsewhere, about homosexuality.
Ah, going woke when it works in your favor, huh? When all else fails just go for the false accusations. Get back to me when you return to reality.

Ah, going woke when it works in your favor, huh? When all else fails just go for the false accusations. Get back to me when you return to reality.
I can see from all your laughing reactions, you're enjoying all my replies, immensely. That's not so bad at all. My work, here, is done.

It's just like no man I'm not gay. Now excuse me while my dog (lover??) squirts several mil of cum with his PENIS inside my BUTTHOLE (or mouth) hard knot pressed against my prostate. A behavior that is very clearly homosexual: between two males 💦💦💦 🤷
Haha! That’s funny as hell and fair enough!

ho·mo·sex·u·al in·ter·course​

(hō'mō-sek'shū-ăl in'tĕr-kōrs)

Oral, manual, and anal sexual stimulation between members of the same sex.

This is a cited definition of homosexual intercourse. Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012.

Members can be defined as:
(noun) a person, animal, plant, that is part of a group. Or A part of a whole: such as. (Webster's dictionary) in this case it's of the "same sex" That would imply any male, or female. K9s are part of the ANIMAL KINGDOM as well as human beings. as a whole. Again the bigger picture and like many other mammals we have a specific sex we are born with (male or female)

What can be simply concluded of that:
Members of the same sex is either, A; Two individuals with a penis or B; two with a vagina engaging in any form of intercourse {Above in caps for emphasis because it Is defined as (noun): basic group of natural life that includes ALL living and extinct animals and plants} Having sex with any animal that's male if you are male is homosexual. Do I need to break that down more or is that clear enough?
You don’t need to break that down anymore, that was very thorough. And it all makes sense.

However, the fact that you’re defining “homosexual intercourse” rather than “gay” is a big issue. The original post and this whole discussion is centered around “is it gay?” Not “is it homosexual intercourse or activity?” The reason you’re using the term “homosexual” is because it’s the only one that fits your narrative. It’s a more clinical, scientific thing between same-sex “members”. I mean, you cited a medical dictionary. “Gay”, however, is a more touchy-feely thing that happens between people of the same sex. It’s not so scientific. Below are definitions of the word “gay” from all of the reputable online dictionaries. I couldn’t find any that fit your narrative. Maybe you could help? A nice, well put together writeup like you did above would be awesome if you were using the correct word.

Gay:

sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of one's own sex or gender (used especially of a man).
"the city's gay and lesbian people"
-Oxford Dictionary

of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romantic attraction to people of one's same sex
-Merriam-Webster

of, relating to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward people of one's own sex or gender:
-dictionary.com

Sexually or romantically attracted to people of the same gender and not to people of a different gender
-Cambridge Dictionary

someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction to persons of the same sex
-vocabulary.com

sexually or romantically attracted to someone who is the same sex
-The Britannica Dictionary

A sexual orientation toward people of the same gender.
-lgbt resource center

Haha! That’s funny as hell and fair enough!

You don’t need to break that down anymore, that was very thorough. And it all makes sense.

However, the fact that you’re defining “homosexual intercourse” rather than “gay” is a big issue. The original post and this whole discussion is centered around “is it gay?” Not “is it homosexual intercourse or activity?” The reason you’re using the term “homosexual” is because it’s the only one that fits your narrative. It’s a more clinical, scientific thing between same-sex “members”. I mean, you cited a medical dictionary. “Gay”, however, is a more touchy-feely thing that happens between people of the same sex. It’s not so scientific. Below are definitions of the word “gay” from all of the reputable online dictionaries. I couldn’t find any that fit your narrative. Maybe you could help? A nice, well put together writeup like you did above would be awesome if you were using the correct word.

Gay:

sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of one's own sex or gender (used especially of a man).
"the city's gay and lesbian people"
-Oxford Dictionary

of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romantic attraction to people of one's same sex
-Merriam-Webster

of, relating to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward people of one's own sex or gender:
-dictionary.com

Sexually or romantically attracted to people of the same gender and not to people of a different gender
-Cambridge Dictionary

someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction to persons of the same sex
-vocabulary.com

sexually or romantically attracted to someone who is the same sex
-The Britannica Dictionary

A sexual orientation toward people of the same gender.
-lgbt resource center

Adj. - sexually attracted to the same sex. (This can also include people.)

Synonym - GAY

Gay and homosexual mean the same thing. Continue your intellectual dishonesty if you wish but you're only fooling yourself with that.

Synonym - GAY

Gay and homosexual mean the same thing. Continue your intellectual dishonesty if you wish but you're only fooling yourself with that.
If they’re the same, why do you have to use the definition of “homosexuality” to prove your point?

Synonym - GAY

It's a waste of time arguing at this point. He obviously doesn't understand what a synonym is. Or that he's very clearly engaging in gay behavior with a dog. He's fixated on definition that only includes 'people' in the phrasing because he's been conditioned to see gay as "only between people" and not the larger picture of your having sex with a god damn male of the same sex as your own. Person, Dog, horse, or fucking Manatee, doesn't matter. It can't get any gayer than getting aroused by dick. In a literal sense. Regardless of species. I'm logging off. I got more important things to attend to 🤷

It's a waste of time arguing at this point. He obviously doesn't understand what a synonym is. Or that he's very clearly engaging in gay behavior with a dog. He's fixated on definition that only includes 'people' in the phrasing because he's been conditioned to see gay as "only between people" and not the larger picture of your having sex with a god damn male of the same sex as your own. Person, Dog, horse, or fucking Manatee, doesn't matter. It can't get any gayer than getting aroused by dick. In a literal sense. Regardless of species. I'm logging off. I got more important things to attend to 🤷
If they’re the same, why do you have to use the definition of “homosexuality” to prove your point?

Let’s just redefine a word by first looking it up in a thesaurus, then finding a synonym, defining that synonym, and then calling it the definition of the original word. Awesome, cool, didn’t know we could do that! Let’s do it with “sad” shall we?

Thesaurus.com, here we go…
Melancholy is a synonym of sad
Pensive is a synonym of melancholy
Dreamy is a synonym of pensive
Whimsical is a synonym of dreamy
Amusing in a synonym of whimsical
Delightful is a synonym of amusing

Wow, I guess “sad” and “delightful” are the same thing!

Hi all, how do guys minds work?
Once upon a time I had a boyfriend who loved watching his dog getting sloppy blow job's amongst other things.
I said to him one day I'd really enjoy watching him give his dog a blow job too, but he flatly refused, saying he wouldn't because he's not gay.
How can it be gay I argued it's not a man it's a dog and it would really turn me on, but he was having none of it, he wouldn't and never did.
Question..... Do the majority of guy's think it's gay to give a dog a blow job?
There no bisexuality for men, either you suck dick or you do not suck dick. A dick is a dick.

There are separate-sex trees, where one specimen of the tree is a male specimen and the other specimen of the tree is a female specimen.
If a man were to carve a dildo out of a branch of a female tree and use it to poke himself in the ass, would that be heterosexual intercourse?

That would be the worst splinter I ever had
Well you have to get it lacquered nice and smooth first. You could use the tree's own sap for lacquer! The only thing I'm not sure about is if that would be poisonous or not. You're not supposed to swallow lacquer, but I can't find any information on shoving it up your butt...

Well you have to get it lacquered nice and smooth first. You could use the tree's own sap for lacquer! The only thing I'm not sure about is if that would be poisonous or not. You're not supposed to swallow lacquer, but I can't find any information on shoving it up your butt...
You could dip the branch in some silicone, maybe.

Once upon a time I had a boyfriend who loved watching his dog getting sloppy blow job's amongst other things.
I said to him one day I'd really enjoy watching him give his dog a blow job too, but he flatly refused, saying he wouldn't because he's not gay.
How can it be gay I argued it's not a man it's a dog and it would really turn me on, but he was having none of it, he wouldn't and never did.
Really not, its another kind of penis...
I love suck dogs cocks btb :p

I prefer women but I've been known to give a dog head from time to time lol. Maybe a horse if I had the opportunity... Don't really want anything in my butt though. Been there done that... not my thing lol.

I totally don't think it, but I can see how some dudes will. Dogs and other other animals are like a totally different sex. And I wish I were your boyfriend then, because not only would I say yes to giving my dog a blowjob, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'd be teaching him to fuck me in the ass just as often as I could!
Nice, and that's the way it should be. 😁

There are separate-sex trees, where one specimen of the tree is a male specimen and the other specimen of the tree is a female specimen.
If a man were to carve a dildo out of a branch of a female tree and use it to poke himself in the ass, would that be heterosexual intercourse?
I found some specimens from the girl tree. Let me tell you, that was a hottie I'd do anyday!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Phallus Tree fruit.jpg
    Phallus Tree fruit.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 11
if i understand it right then my answer in my case is it is gay but i make a difference between gay ppl who are interested in human males (in my mind gay ppl) and those who are interested in other male animals (in my mind gay zoosexual ppl)
note: i'm not saying its only one or the other i know its a possibility to be interested in both humans and other animals (as i've read here there are ppl like that) i just wanted to say how i view interest in males as a male

it is not gay because first of all he has to exclusively prefer males to be gay.
calling that gay also causes discrimination to bisexuals and straight guys who like doing it. its like saying "sucking penis belongs to gay guys." it would be something you can expect to hear from a conceited gay guy who wont share something he believes is gay privelege. like a person who says "liking horses is for women."

many peoples minds work like that, not only men, they see everything in terms of property ownership. so many people dont tolerate the idea of sex with animals in the first place because that conflicts with how their mind issues property ownership to others. they believe "animals are for (this)"

similar things happens when people view everything in life in the context of video game mechanics, or sports competition.
in maybe an offensive way I call these kinds of people "property fiends" "gamers" and "winners"

Last edited:
I would definitely do it, I am not gay also but as an animal lover, especially if it makes my woman happy, I would actually like to do it together with a woman, make that dog happy

Back