Do all guys think like that?

Hahahahaha! Dude, read it! It says “exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward people of one’s own sex or gender..”

Wow…dude’s reading comprehension is awful
You do realize that if you look at the other definition further down it means same sex attraction.

Hahahahaha! Dude, read it! It says “exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward people of one’s own sex or gender..”

Wow…dude’s reading comprehension is awful
Here, since you're intellectually dishonest here's a better website for you.
Definition number 2 says it all.

It says "(noun) Sexual activity with another of the same sex."

Dude, you're gay.

You do realize that if you look at the other definition further down it means same sex attraction.
And we just ignore the main one right out there in front? Just skip over all the definitions we don’t like until we’re able to find an obscure one that works?

And we just ignore the main one right out there in front? Just skip over all the definitions we don’t like until we’re able to find an obscure one that works?
Now that the truth didn't work in your favor you just want to blow it off, huh? Men like you are the reason why we are in so much trouble today.

Here, since you're intellectually dishonest here's a better website for you.
Definition number 2 says it all.

It says "(noun) Sexual activity with another of the same sex."

Dude, you're gay.
Again…the word “person” is plastered all over these definitions. Also, this is defining “homosexuality” not “gay”

Damn, I might need to just stop engaging with you. You’ve got to be some kind of retarded…

Again…the word “person” is plastered all over these definitions. Also, this is defining “homosexuality” not “gay”

Damn, I might need to just stop engaging with you. You’ve got to be some kind of retarded…
Dude, homosexual and gay mean the same thing.

Accept it, you're gay. Come out of the closet, buddy.

No, it literally means you like other people of the same sex. Maybe literally google it so you can literally free your literal head from your literal ass? Maybe google “literally” while you’re at it so you can understand that word too?
The bottom line is that someone does not become gay or bisexual if he has sucked a male dog "twice" in his life. Bisexuality requires lasting emotional attraction.
That's what I said there will be no alcoholic who drinks a one beer. And it's fucking funny that as a gatekeeper I'm more lenient than others. In my opinion.

The bottom line is that someone does not become gay or bisexual if he has sucked a male dog "twice" in his life. Bisexuality requires lasting emotional attraction.
That's what I said there will be no alcoholic who drinks a one beer. And it's fucking funny that as a gatekeeper I'm more lenient than others. In my opinion.
What is a gatekeeper?

Yeah it does. Go read the definition of GAY posted on wordnik.

Someone who sticks to labels.
Right now, Pillar is a bigger gatekeeper than I am.

Don't worry, Pillar, I won't suck your dick, I'm not gay. :husky_wink:
Truth telling is "gatekeeping" now? It's funny how some gay men have to lie to themselves, hide their gayness behind a dictionary then reject the same dictionary when it doesn't work in their favor.

Y'all gotta accept your reality.

Oh look, now you want to claim a clear and concise definition is now a "label."

Y'all are getting to dangerous levels of delusion here.
You know, those who hold on to their own truth with all their might, are hurt by something deep in their soul.
I'm open, I sucked a male dog and I didn't like it. I didn't do more because I'm not bisexual. But according to your point of view, yes. What is the souldriving force behind this? Are you bisex somewhere deep in your soul?

You know, those who hold on to their own truth with all their might, are hurt by something deep in their soul.
I'm open, I sucked a male dog and I didn't like it. I didn't do more because I'm not bisexual. But according to your point of view, yes. What is the souldriving force behind this? Are you bisex somewhere deep in your soul?
Yeah you are. You tried it and now you're bi. Cool. And it's cute that you want to use your homosexual acts to try to attack me. Accept your reality bud, unless you were forced into it, you're bi.

Be careful when you’re making up your own definitions for words. Lemme rephrase this for you…

“I personally define gay as 2 entities with dick interacting with each other.”
Don't rephrase a shit, I personally don't define anything. Gay is the term referring to homosexual behavior exhibited by a Human male. Homosexual (from Ancient Greek ὁμός, "same", and from latín sexus, "sex") is romantic or sexual attraction to a same sex member. If you were to say the dog is gay, then I would agree, that's not gay, animals can't be gay. But the human is. Like I said, don't rephrase a shit.

Is really not that hard.

Homo (Same) Sexual (Sex). Same sex.

"Gay is a term that primarily refers to a HOMOSEXUAL person or the trait of BEING HOMOSEXUAL."

Hobson, Archie (2001). The Oxford Dictionary of Difficult Words (1st ed.). Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0195146738.

Animals can indeed be gay. Homosexuality is same sex attraction.
I'm not sure if could label them as gay since we don't know their motives for exhibiting the mentioned behavior.

Motives are irrelevant, it's the behavior that counts.
I mean, yes, it's homosexual behavior, but I wouldn't label them as gay animals, I would say they're just animals doing gay things if that makes sense. I would say motive is quite important since being gay means having that attraction factor. Anyway, it is gay behavior I do agree with that.

I mean, yes, it's homosexual behavior, but I wouldn't label them as gay animals, I would say they're just animals doing gay things if that makes sense. I would say motive is quite important since being gay means having that attraction factor. Anyway, it is gay behavior I do agree with that.
Regardless it still makes them gay animals. Their motivation is probably sex regardless of where it comes from.

I agree with you. Im a guy, but i absolutely love dog cock. I like the way it looks, i like how it feels, i like how it gets hard, i like the knot, i like the taste. It just really gets me goin. I dont consider myself gay because of that, even though its a penis. For awhile i questioned my sexuality, thinking i was bisexual because of what i liked, but its not really gay in that sense.

Its a sexual act, yes. But being gay, in a traditional sense, would be becoming aroused and emotionally invested in someone of the same sex. I am absolutely turned off in every way by masculinity. I have considered going through trying to try a mans dick, but i just cant. I have even wagered with myself "well, if i got really drunk....i might try it." But i just cant. It does nothing for me, its not arousing to me, and there is no desire.

As you said, with a dog it is entirely different. It doesnt make or more acceptable for for a female to suck a dogs penis just becsuse its a female. This is not something that all women just. Its an different scenario in every way. I think its unfortunate that your boyfriend was so strongly against it, especially because you were willing to do something for him that was so taboo. Thats not ab easy thing to ask someone to do, but you did. I think you should continue to hint and push that youd love to see a man do it, and see if he will appease you.

Ive been in a situation before where my wife was sucking a dog solely because she knew i wanted her to, and after she had her fill of the experience, she handed me his penis and said "ok, now its your turn. Show me how much you like him." It was a very arousing situation and i was happy to give that back to her. After all, she did it for me. I didnt even get much time with him before she said "ok, well he tasted amazing, my turn again.

I agree with you. Im a guy, but i absolutely love dog cock. I like the way it looks, i like how it feels, i like how it gets hard, i like the knot, i like the taste. It just really gets me goin. I dont consider myself gay because of that, even though its a penis. For awhile i questioned my sexuality, thinking i was bisexual because of what i liked, but its not really gay in that sense.

Its a sexual act, yes. But being gay, in a traditional sense, would be becoming aroused and emotionally invested in someone of the same sex. I am absolutely turned off in every way by masculinity. I have considered going through trying to try a mans dick, but i just cant. I have even wagered with myself "well, if i got really drunk....i might try it." But i just cant. It does nothing for me, its not arousing to me, and there is no desire.

As you said, with a dog it is entirely different. It doesnt make or more acceptable for for a female to suck a dogs penis just becsuse its a female. This is not something that all women just. Its an different scenario in every way. I think its unfortunate that your boyfriend was so strongly against it, especially because you were willing to do something for him that was so taboo. Thats not ab easy thing to ask someone to do, but you did. I think you should continue to hint and push that youd love to see a man do it, and see if he will appease you.

Ive been in a situation before where my wife was sucking a dog solely because she knew i wanted her to, and after she had her fill of the experience, she handed me his penis and said "ok, now its your turn. Show me how much you like him." It was a very arousing situation and i was happy to give that back to her. After all, she did it for me. I didnt even get much time with him before she said "ok, well he tasted amazing, my turn again."

This is a great topic of discussion. I love it when a woman suck a dog cock but I myself would not do it (male here). I like looking at different dog cocks and often send them to my GF for her to guess the breed. She's told me it really turns her on also when looking at different dog cocks BUT she's still hesitant at putting it in her mouth.
She must be very experienced if she can tell what breed by their cocks, 😋

I don't think it's gay, my mind is maybe a bit wierd but gay in my mind is same species relationship, I'm happy to give my dog a blowjob but would never ever give another guy a blowjob, I'm just not attracted to a human male body whatsoever, maybe wierd but that's what I am 🤷‍♂️
Not wierd in the least, that's how I see things too, some guys let their male dogs lick their cocks n balls and then claim its gay to go near a dog cock ? 🤔

Back