• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Deep quotes you heard or made up?

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.

- Henry David Thoreau

"Shall I push the button?"
GLA SCUD Launcher unit, Command & Conquer: Generals+Zero Hour

If someone gets this, then Im impressed

"It speaks very poorly to the quality of your ideas, when your main tactic during a debate is poking tiny holes in the opposition, rather than providing substantiation for your own idea, and declaring your position the default."

"Speak only if you must. Pleasantries annoy me at the best of times. And this is not the best of times.”

"Given how anti-zoos are constantly proclaiming that animals are so stupid that they cannot consent, that they are so shallow that they cannot reciprocate relationships, and that their bodies are so disgusting that nobody could possibly be attracted to them, I sometimes wonder if the heart of their rhetoric is more anti-animal than actually 'anti-zoophile'."

"Metaphorically speaking, if is the smallest word in the standard lexicon, yet it stands between us and our greatest dreams."

"I am death. And I don't mean it metaphorically, or rhetorically, or poetically, or theoretically, or in another other false way. I'm death. Straight up."

Back