• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Hello beloved floofs, how's your time processing?

Just woke up an hour ago. Had not much sleep for prior being almost 24h on my paws. :unsure:

If someone has an opinion on the "where's the self-control?" aspect I thought about, I would love to read more about the individual impressions on this causa as each individual can only understand what's logical for them individually.

Oh, troubleshooting guide authoring - hopefully those which the guide is aimed at are not in need of an "understanding and responsible behavior" guide, as many I knew in the past would not really read, nor want to follow guides. They mostly just want everything to work exactly like they deem it comfortable and that's a problem. Often more of a problem than the glitches themself. 🤷‍♂️

Eh, luckily the issue is fairly easy to fix, but it's taken me countless hours upon hours upon hours of mind numbing troubleshooting to figure out the solution. All I had to do is explain what the problem was why/how/when it occurs, what error messages the system will throw out, and then what steps are needed to resolve it. My job is done on that end. Another department is actually responsible for making it look pretty, cohesive, and easy for others to follow when it's needed.

But the more issues I pin-point and resolve, the higher my raise will be during the next fiscal year. Yay capitalism. 😮‍💨

Ah, that sorts of work - but it seems to be acceptable for you, like "not the perfect job, but it's well able to get handled and pays adequately"?

That would be a good thing in life. I had not that much luck on the capitalism markets aside from my own projects and business partners. I would never work again for any other company or employer, there's a deep rooted hate to them and the "rob the poor of their lifetime and convert it into money for those already much possessing ones" system, which is plain abuse.

All in all, today wasn't too bad though. Hope you're doing well as well?

Yes, somewhat - 5 AM right now. I searched for a small steel piece which is needed to assemble a steel work tool and unfortunately it seems to got missed due to the recent visit of a friend. He didn't take it, that's for sure, but I guess it fell down and into some box or comparable.. As such I might have to create a similar piece out of a plain steel plate with an electric saw, angle grinder and all those tools, taking an hour. Then one more tool for my own private work bench is done and ready to get mounted on the table. (y)

Lots to do.. today I might cement / mortar some things together which are left to do before freezing point reaches the area. It wouldn't work below at least 5-10°C, as it breaks the not yet hardened mortar if it freezes.

Indeed, my job is pretty much "a job" but it allowed me to comfortably mortgage a little brick house on a decent sized piece of land, have and take care of two lovely doggos, and have enough money at the end of the month to put into savings.

But, I wish you well on your endeavors.

Also, new avatar for Thanksgiving!

Oh, thank you - I am quite fine, just at the moment on new ideas and ways to financial independence and enough financial spectrum to actually just.. "do my projects" instead of "optimizing the ways to acquire material", as example. It costs a lot of time (the latter one).

If you have to "share" your money between multiple (many! TOO many! 🤦‍♂️) projects, it's always helpful to know how to get material cheap - but in very high quality. But it costs time and more time. And if you plan on doing / creating everything from ground yourself.. it's taking too much lifetime to ever get done. That's the compromise of life and lifespan.

A cute avatar! Mine stays for now. Reasons..

Last edited:
Back