• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Glad that you have friends that you can open up to and get support from 🙂

I've mostly just done my daily read and react followed by a number of my own lately.
And my online time has not been in line with the awake time across the Norwegian pond (the Atlantic).
But I am doing pretty good, my "troubles" are rather trivial to others, so I should not be complaining.

Good evening, floofs and the lovely Mrs. Floofmon! 🐾

I'm on my basecamp and just finished my tasks for today, set up the notebook, hooray.

Ate, drank, had a good laugh about the Incel-discussion. :ROFLMAO:
Most humans (no matter the sex) are not incels, as such - those which are - resemble just a very small amount. I wonder why they got that much of attention in the recent years. Let them hate whatever they want to hate - after all this amount of sociopaths has always existed, but it's nowadays more linked (via networks), which generates echo chambers of abstruse size.

And then there are those humans which have absolutely no interest in humans for relationship- or erotic experiences (even if they tried the latter ones).

I can't even grasp how it must feel for humans to love.. humans. Or seek their erotic benefits. :unsure: Like: do they wake up and think: "Holy shit, I need a girlfriend!"? Or do they wake up and are just empty and alone, which redirects their goals at a partnership, even if there's actually no time for this?

And why can't they self-control their sexual needs? Every time I am here I read so many comments of males .. which are just weirding me on - horny like a drugged up rat circus. Damn, that's a very sad life if someone has to follow his / her sexual urges by thoughts and goals permanently and can't just control or disable those. That's such abstruse. Where's the self-control?

In terms of incels: it's always easier to blame others instead of yourself, old proven fact. Nothing is easier than to delegate responsibility and anger due to ones own failures.

I think that you would be very aware if you like a tight fit or a more....wide place.
Hand! When hand game, you might hold it with a gentle hand or a firm grip. And your girls cookie might feel different when she squeeze.

It was more a statement that males, canine or human (as there is no way a stallion can squeeze it in there) enjoy the more firm place to put it. I mean, read any erotica of your choice and "tight" is usually used when describing the female participant, regardless of her species.
So, you should not have to take my word for it to know what kind of enclosure you like.

Well, I guess I'd kinda be in the middle then. Not too tight, but not too loose either. But it'll vary from male to male. I happen to still have my foreskin and the little string that connects to the tip. Too tight can be a little too painful for me, but too loose is not very pleasurable as I'll get used to the sensation during the motions.

As for the taking your word for it, it's because you mentioned males enjoying the squeezing down bit, and the fact that I've never slept with a woman.

Dang is it hard to have a discussion when work keeps getting in the way...

Well, I guess I'd kinda be in the middle then. Not too tight, but not too loose either. But it'll vary from male to male. I happen to still have my foreskin and the little string that connects to the tip. Too tight can be a little too painful for me, but too loose is not very pleasurable as I'll get used to the sensation during the motions.
Just right is after all just right 🙂
"My fit" as they say in the movies.
As for the taking your word for it, it's because you mentioned males enjoying the squeezing down bit, and the fact that I've never slept with a woman.
I very much knew why you wrote that, hence my clarification of what I meant.

Back