• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

If you like to imagine me as a black and white Texan, go ahead. Whatever floats your boat.
Hey, lets make peace :D
I never wanted to fight, on the contrary, I hadn't taken into account that most People don't want to hear the truth, 'because they don't want their illusions destroyed. Some people see other truths as an attack on their worldview. That's why I'm avoiding the Dumpster Fire from now on.
I like you

Hey, lets make peace :D
I never wanted to fight, on the contrary, I hadn't taken into account that most People don't want to hear the truth, 'because they don't want their illusions destroyed. Some people see other truths as an attack on their worldview. That's why I'm avoiding the Dumpster Fire from now on.
I like you
Even when not hiding the truth, I am still not a mixed raced Taxas residents.
And I am not fighting.

1390 double 6
🤫 At the very beginning, when I got to know you, my strong empathy, or as you describe it, Jedi-force, initially led me to believe that you live in Texas. And I also always thought you were biracial between black and white. Lol, sometimes instinct can be so wrong!

... but sometimes the wrong instinct leads you to the right place. That's why I'm here. Hi MrsShemon, how's it goin'?
Thank you 🤗that means Yes, right 😀
😶🤛🤪 Hey, I got your nose ... cu
Yeah... that proves without a shadow of a doubt who you actually are Mr. Onion. Gotta admit, you were very sneaky about it, you definitely threw me for a loop. Bravo.

Well... I knew he eventually would. But there were certain things about the account that made me not quite certain if it was him or not. I'm not one to ban without hard evidence that someone has done something wrong. That's just not how I do things.

1697207360364.png

Back