• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

13 Nein double 0 Nein

I think she has recommend even before 6 months iirc. But basically she pretty verbatim copy and pasted her speech right from the misinformation the ASPCA has been spreading for over 30 years now, most of which has been debunked in one form or another. But unfortunately many... at least in the U.S., still buy it. Luckily it's easier nowadays to find information that counters the narrative.

13 Nein double 0 Nein

I think she has recommend even before 6 months iirc. But basically she pretty verbatim copy and pasted her speech right from the misinformation the ASPCA has been spreading for over 30 years now, most of which has been debunked in one form or another. But unfortunately many... at least in the U.S., still buy it. Luckily it's easier nowadays to find information that counters the narrative.

I try to separate the artist from their work. There are plenty of people that I think are good at their craft and have some insane views on things. I try to approach it through the lens of this person grooms dogs for "free" (not free she makes more money on the content) but works with many dogs who have problematic circumstances that are not accepted at other groomers. To those dogs in her care she is doing amazing work. Do I agree with her mutilation of genitalia absolutely not. But, there are plenty of friends of mine that also have the same opinion and I can nod along and quietly disagree. It doesnt hurt my experience or enjoyment.

Here's one such example @Yiptro

I try to separate the artist from their work. There are plenty of people that I think are good at their craft and have some insane views on things. I try to approach it through the lens of this person grooms dogs for "free" (not free she makes more money on the content) but works with many dogs who have problematic circumstances that are not accepted at other groomers. To those dogs in her care she is doing amazing work. Do I agree with her mutilation of genitalia absolutely not. But, there are plenty of friends of mine that also have the same opinion and I can nod along and quietly disagree. It doesnt hurt my experience or enjoyment.
Well, for me it personally left a bad taste in my mouth. But that's just me. I just know that after I saw that video I really didn't feel the need to click on her videos anymore, but that's just me. But I'm not necessarily going to scream at you for liking her videos, not at all. I'd be a hypocrite otherwise. I think the YouTuber TheClick makes hilarious videos and he seems to be a generally decent person, this despite him mocking Zoophiles and exclaiming how disgusting it is when the topic comes up in one of the memes he's looking at, although he usually just says something like "Man's best friend... with benefit. Seriously though, don't diddle the animals." I get it, to most people Zoophilia is an otherworldly concept that they cannot and will not be able to wrap their heads around. Just like for some people they never think to question the things they've been taught about Spaying and Neutering. For most people in the U.S. it's just "what you do" and they don't put any further thought into it than that.

For me, it was something I watched when I was bored and there wasn't any other immediate videos in my feed that seemed like they were worth of watching. So for me it was easy enough to just... well... no longer watch it. 🤷‍♂️

I think that is a very nuanced opinion and honestly its nice to see. I don't expect that we will agree on everything but you do bring up some finer points that deserve consideration. I definitely agree that the world is not friendly to the Zoo community. I have certainly brought it up to online friends that have accused me of trolling them. It was not a good experience. I do think that there are many people here who would never in a million years abuse an animal and are disgusted at that thought. I count myself in this group too. It sucks that the worst examples among us are always the ones who end up as the poster examples.

If there's one thing I tend to understand it's the human condition we are forced to live with. Although psychology is something that fascinates me in general. As pessimistic as this may sound, I don't think we, zoophiles, will ever gain any rights nor gain any grassroot traction. Unfortunately most people stick with their preconceived notions and seek to affirm their confirmation biases at all costs. Those that wish to persecute us will most certainly always outnumber us by a wide margin.

But, I think I'll let you get yourself to bed. Nighty night 🦶🚃 lol

If there's one thing I tend to understand it's the human condition we are forced to live with. Although psychology is something that fascinates me in general. As pessimistic as this may sound, I don't think we, zoophiles, will ever gain any rights nor gain any grassroot traction. Unfortunately most people stick with their preconceived notions and seek to affirm their confirmation biases at all costs.

But, I think I'll let you get yourself to bed. Nighty night 🦶🚃 lol

That’s a good idea Newfie, have a good night LOL on those emojis. I don’t like feet!!! I swear. XD

Back