• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

13 Rocket 88 in a 15 Honda Civic

I'm surprised @Mare Lover 1975 didn't scream at me for putting a Rocket 88 into all these unworthy vehicles. Lol

Springfield makes some great guns though. Their 1911's are so smooth. The slide practically feels like ice skates.
It definitely wasn't necessary my first choice, but at the time, 2020, this was during the gun and ammunition shortage, plus it fit my budget of not going too much over $500 with gun + ammunition. It's definitely not a bad little pistol and does what it needs to do. Mainly just protection. Although I plan to hit the range later this month.

I can't say if I'd have anything against a Glock. You know what they say? Don't Glock it until you try it! Lol

13 double 8 17 Dodge Charger

Well Mare is the forum's unofficial classic car enthusiast. I believe the engine in the Oldsmobile Rocket 88 was simply called the Rocket 88. I could imagine him having an aneurysm at the sight of someone robbing a Rocket 88 from a Rocket 88 and putting into into a Nissan Versa. 😂

Got it, as a car guy that went miles over my head. I have had a few whiskeys so I am not as sharp tonight either. LOL.

It definitely wasn't necessary my first choice, but at the time, 2020, this was during the gun and ammunition shortage, plus it fit my budget of not going too much over $500 with gun + ammunition. It's definitely not a bad little pistol and does what it needs to do. Mainly just protection. Although I plan to hit the range later this month.

I can't say if I'd have anything against a Glock. You know what they say? Don't Glock it until you try it! Lol

I was lucky to not get caught in the gun and ammo shortage. I wanted to move into the pocket pistol market so I sold my double stack glock for a single stack sig. I regret selling the glock it was worth more to me than the money I received selling it. I have been hitting the range alot lately, its been more fun going with friends. They are sig fans too so its fun to mix and match.

13 Rocket 88 in a 19 Chevy Cruze

I definitely wasn't so lucky. I pretty much chose the worst time to purchase my first ever gun. But after months of deciding and creating a thread in the DF asking for opinions, I decided to just go for it. I'm still quite the gun noob though, and so far I've only hit the range once with it. But I figure it's time to do it again.

Back