• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

And they say that the prude genes of the puritans had no effect on American society.

Jokes aside, if that made you more comfortable, not really any harm in that. No idea how you took a shower after the gym class. I doubt that you tried to squeeze yourself in to the sink to have a shower.

🤣- because of the joke, not laughing at you for semi dressed showers.

I am naked inside, no issues about walking naked in the yard either. If a beach or a bath house allows for nudity you won't see me with clothes.
Saunas are always visited fully nude, but with the sauna towel to sit on of course.
Even in mixed sex saunas people are naked here, it's just some skin.

1387 Nintendo 64

Oh, you Swedes and y'all love of saunas. I heard a statistic that there are more saunas than there are people in Sweden. Lol

It might be just me, but I really don't care for them. Every time I've tried one after like 3 minutes I have the overwhelming desire to get the heck out of there ASAP. To me they simply make me feel hot and uncomfortable, but I know some people swear by them.

I hate the hot wet air feeling, but for some reason hot water is amazing lol. I packed and overnight bag and hiked out 10 miles into the hills to enjoy a hot springs at 12,000 feet. Much better than those tourist hot springs that are only a mile hike from a parking lot.

I used to go to spiritual sauna's with the native american fellows to help heal the soul. They used to crank the heat so hot you could feel the inside of your nostrils burn when you breathed in. I don't get hot anymore... cold on the other hand is brutal.

Back