• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

That is probably a huge reason why sex with someone you really like/love is so good. Both wanting the other to enjoy it more than they do themselves is destined to lead to some amazing activities, human on human anyway as our beloved animal companions have a tendency to be a little bit on the selfish side when it comes to sex.

They do make it up with snuggles after.
But jumping you to try and force you to the ground, success in that mission, some rather rough things involving the usage of a lot of muscles, just hanging over you or jumping down to just stand there until it is time to disengage and go clean up oneself does not really scream "unselfish lover".
Don't know if most males are like this or how females are.

I guess.
Him jumping me and trying to force me to the ground at a very inappropriate place with people I absolutely don't want to even ponder the idea of something going on beside us was the very reason I joined here.
"How to have a sexual relationship with your dog without him acting differently outside of sexual activities" was something Google failed to provide information to. And I did what my friend hinted several times and joined her here among "like minded people".
Now, the counters here and others proved to be very friendly and interesting people, so I stuck around.

Back