• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Weird fact of the day, an unusually high number of billionaires are in the "sleepless elite" category, meaning that they regularly get around 3-5 hours of sleep per night and are still able to function without issues, some without caffeine. It's true! Look it up if you don't believe me!

Conspiracy mode: It kinda makes you wonder if they actually ARE shape shifting reptiles! Lol

Seems like lack of sleep have a negative effect on the immune system, and makes you catch a fever /sickness more easily.

Weird fact of the day, an unusually high number of billionaires are in the "sleepless elite" category, meaning that they regularly get around 3-5 hours of sleep per night and are still able to function without issues, some without caffeine. It's true! Look it up if you don't believe me!

Conspiracy mode: It kinda makes you wonder if they actually ARE shape shifting reptiles! Lol
I already know that I won't become a billionaire, you don't have to rub it in my face.

I already know that I won't become a billionaire, you don't have to rub it in my face.
Pfffft! I highly double I'll ever become one either. Probably about as likely as get struck by lightening, getting attacked by a bear, and getting bitten by a shark in 1 day and surviving it.

I can run on 5 hours occasionally, but do it 2-3 days in a row and I'll either go into zombie mode, or I'll end up hard passing out in my rocking chair unintentionally.

Well, I mostly knock them for 3 reasons. 1) Because my neck usually ends up slumped to one side or the other, which means I get to have the joy of having a neck ache all day once I wake up. 2) because my legs are in a awkward position (90 degree angle) for multiple hours I get to have the joy of having sore legs for the day. 3) it usually ends up being a very poor quality of sleep overall, especially if a pass out for like 3-4 hours before my body has had enough and wakes me up to often actually go to bed.

Tired of sleeping 6-8 hours like a common peasant? Introducing REMitall ™. The new wonderful drug that allows you 2-3 hours of refreshing sleep per night guaranteed. Ask you doctor if REMitall is right for you.

Warning, side effects may include: Trouble breathing, an onset of painful leasers, murderous rage, ass cancer, heart explosions, seizures, temporary or permanent brain damage, and/or sudden unexplainable death.

REMitall ™, building the future elite of tomorrow! ™

Back