• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Oof... my Newfie just damaged my copy of Wii Sports. I had it sitting on top of the console and she managed to get the power cable wrapped around her paw and neck when rolling onto her back. When she rolled over and stood up she took a Wii console with her and it landed on the game sandwiching it between the power brick and the console. Hopefully I can buff it out. 😬
Why wasn't it in it's case? 😠

Last edited:
Why wasn't it in it's case? 😠
Eh, laziness mostly. That, and I don't know where the case is. Although I probably should have thrown it in the case for Wii Sport Resort, since that game is in the Wii itself.

Next you'll be telling me that CD wallets are a great idea.
You mean like those big book of CDs? Man, those are a god send! Better to just have two of those instead of two large CD racks. Although I pretty much only used them for music, and not games.

I don't have a huge collection of CDs either. A lot of old computer games in stored away though. I keep them in the 5.25in floppy disk boxes, because I definitely didn't need those any more.

1350 double Se7en

I still remember the days of those giant CD/Tape racks. Now that same library can literally fit onto a single micro SD card. How times have changed.
I didn't have a "huge" collection either. I had one of those smaller books, and I don't think I ever got it more than half way full over the years. It's not like I didn't really like music, but rather I grew up poor. Lol

Back