• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Surprisingly enough I was able to wipe away a good portion of it with just my shirt. So it might have just agitated the top layer of the disc. Now I'm left with one 1.5 inch scuff, and a one quarter inch scuff. So that's not too bad. It might even play as it is, I don't think the Wii are too picky like them Xboxs are with their discs.

It a shame that more consoles aren't like the old school PS2. Hell, you could run one of those games through a wood chipper and it'd still play it! Lol. Okay, that's maybe a little bit of an exaggeration... but you could put those discs through hell and back and they'd still play.

Ah, that's right. I'm probably thinking of a different pet red fox YouTuber then. The only videos I really paid attention to was from some furry guy that had an account on FurAffinity and also YouTube. But his voice... man was his voice like ice picks in my ears. 😬 I just couldn't take it anymore, despite the cute fox videos.

Back