• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Yeah I'm doing better right now. Strangely enough it was a positive experience with a pupper that kind of shook me up a bit. Was doing some volunteer work helping shelter dogs get adopted and one of them I met was really on my level and fit my personality so well. I guess I was just really sad that I wasn't able to adopt them myself

Yeah I'm doing better right now. Strangely enough it was a positive experience with a pupper that kind of shook me up a bit. Was doing some volunteer work helping shelter dogs get adopted and one of them I met was really on my level and fit my personality so well. I guess I was just really sad that I wasn't able to adopt them myself
Awwwww, boi that is so sweet!! I'm sorry you couldn't adopt that pupper yourself, but you'll find the one someday! Good on you for helping those puppers!

1350 The meaning of life, and the, and everything plus 3

Oof, I know just how you feel. I used to visit the shelter in my free time years and years ago because I wanted to interact with the doggos. I fell for this really sweet pitbull/lab mix there. I came back a week later and she was gone. Hopefully she was adopted by a living family.

Back