• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Single 1 double 3 single 8 double 6

TBH like I don't feel it anymore. Like I figured I check and see if anything catches my eyes but no luck. Its like the Green Day song, Longview. "when masturbation has lost its fun you're fuckin lazy". Is this what depression feels like lol
It's been years ago now thankfully, but I've been down that depression road before. It isn't easy. Hopefully you have friends or family that'll allow you to vent to them. Or depending on severity, a mental health coach you can speak to.

Poor boi, you need some fun.
Probably 😅 I try to keep myself well distracted. Between classes and multiple jobs I try to fit in outings here and there.
Hopefully you have friends or family that'll allow you to vent to them. Or depending on severity, a mental health coach you can speak to.
I do have a few close zoo friends that I vent to regularly but I try not to be too overwhelming with my problems. Besides them I don't share whats going on with my other friends and family. Unfortunately if I did need to receive professional mental health that's pretty much out of the question for reasons I won't go into on a public space.

Back