• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

The only downside of the sword fighting game was that once you figured out "the trick" it made the game WAY too easy. Basically you had to swipe diagonally up in a crisscrossing pattern if memory serves me correctly. You still had to time it correctly, but it made their blocks pretty much useless and you could absolutely annihilate your opponent super easily once you got rolling.

I guess I'll find out if I still remember how to do it once I play it later on tonight.
I remembered how to do it! So basically you have to get them in a vulnerable position, if you block their attack they'll lean back a bit disoriented. Once they're vulnerable you then have to hit the button to block very quickly, release it, and then swing. Pretty much block, swing, block, swing, block, swing while singing the sword diagonally up in a criss-crossing pattern, you want to try to hit their legs. You can't do it too quickly otherwise the game will not recognize it as a swing and you'll miss. If you're too slowly the other player will be able to recover and block the attack or attack you. But at the right speed it absolutely annihilates them! I created a new Mii profile and in 1 hour I went from level 0 to level 1,400. 1,000 and above is considered "pro." So that's some quick progress! And while I got close to the edge of the platform twice, I did not fall off even once! Each round is best 2 out of 3, and every round I didn't lose once.

Today I'll likely play Table Tennis, that was the other game I had absolutely mastered on Wii Sports Resort. But I had a TON of fun playing that game yesterday!

Single 1 double 2 single 8 double 1
Whoa, the Floof takes his Wii table tennis seriously
That one was actually with the sword fighting game. Funnily enough I actually discovered that strategy myself.

For Table Tennis it's all about learning how to curve the ball and when the ball hits the competitors side of the table you want to make sure it hits the very edge while it's curving. If I remember correctly you have to alternate which side of the table it hits the edge of each time. Left, right, left, right... each time the opponent is forced to switch sides left and right, until they get far enough away from the center that when the ball hits the opposite side it's impossible for them to hit it. And with the ball curving they are forced to step really far out.

I think that's how it was done. But I'll find out once I play it later tonight.

Funnily enough though, thanks to that game I actually took up Table Tennis for awhile IRL and actually learned how to curve the ball myself. At least on a serve. I got pretty good at it too.

Back