• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Hey! I found the Wii Sports Resort game! It was in the box of all my old games. I also found such classics are Tony Hawk's Underground 2 and GTA San Andreas. Don't know where my copy of Tony Hawk's Underground 1 wondered off to though.
I still have my copy of Wii Sports Resort as well. Haven't played in so long though :s

My favorite game on it was the Table Tennis followed shortly by the sword fighting game. I got so far on them that I could beat "Matt" the final boss of pretty much all the sports pretty easily. I can't tell you how much hours I've put in that game. Lol
Haha yeah, I loved that sword fighting one so much. I always wrecked my dad at that game :3

Haha yeah, I loved that sword fighting one so much. I always wrecked my dad at that game :3
The only downside of the sword fighting game was that once you figured out "the trick" it made the game WAY too easy. Basically you had to swipe diagonally up in a crisscrossing pattern if memory serves me correctly. You still had to time it correctly, but it made their blocks pretty much useless and you could absolutely annihilate your opponent super easily once you got rolling.

I guess I'll find out if I still remember how to do it once I play it later on tonight.

Agreed. I wish Psy101 hadn't done that. :/
Yeah. Sometimes I'll run into his older work and just sit there thinking "Oh yeah, I forgot he used to not draw his character like that. What a shame."

But I could say the same about you Mrs. 😈 you almost never laugh react to anything! Lol
It is some deep psychological issues with me about that.
Firstly, I don't want to stick out from the crowd and be the only one who gives a laugh reaction, so I don't hurt someones feelings. So I wait until someone else have given it a laugh reaction.
Secondly I feel like it would be strange if I come in and laugh at something posted a couple of days ago if I was not part of the chat when it happened.

These personal issues are not always present, but apparently present enough for you to notice that I am "strange" in that regard.

Back