• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Yeah, she doesn't like it either. For the first 1-2 minutes she tries to eat the toothbrush, before she eventually mostly gives up and lets me brush them, while still occasionally trying to nom it. Lol. But she pretty much refuses to chew on dental bones like my littler girl, so it's gotta be done.

Ah, well if that’s that case definitely stick to the bed. My girl is a bit of a right here right now kinda gal I suppose 🙃
133623 - Yeah I feel that, i tend to get herded to the bedroom, and nipped on the butt if im going too slow lol. but, my sheppy is only interested in one position and its the one i hate, traditional missionary hahaha

Things aren't too bad right now. I played Wii Sports on the Nintendo Wii (the original one) last night and I'm thinking of playing it again tonight if I can find my copy of Wii Sports Resort.

I checked the last time I played the console prior to yesterday... September 14th of 2014 😲.

Hope all's well in YIMBTROPOLOS?

Time since last played always gets me too. As bad as it gets for those from years ago I'm more surprised by the games that I played "a few months ago" that when I check we back in 2020 or something.

But aside from the inexorable march of time, things aren't bad here.

Back