• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

It speaks to the quality of the machine that it can sit for 9 years unused in the bottom of a tote full of stuff, and still turn on and work like new. Well... one of the Wii remotes didn't work, but it was a cheap knockoff brand. Nyko or something. But the actual Wii branded remote still worked.

I’be heard of dogs that love doggy style, but are not a fan of missionary. But I’m not sure if I’ve heard of it the other way around. Interesting!
Actually I know another zoo that has a canine like that too. She's "meh" with doggy style but loves missionary. It's a shame that neither of my gals like missionary.

Glad I'm not the only one that plays old games
I've been watching Jacob R - The Texas Load on YouTube and he kinda got me all nostalgic for Wii. I've also been considering getting my old PS2 working again. But my little doggo chewed through the wire of the controller awhile back. So I'll either have to figure out how to rewire it, or I'll have to buy a new controller. Gotta get that hit of nostalgia.

Back