Bump if you have a butt plug inside

Bumping after a very long and shitty day. Now I have a bunch of dumb bullshit to do at my apartment, so I guess I may as well do it naked and plugged.

Edit an hour after posting: Switched out to the glass one. I can't wait for my new one to get delivered. I really want to try it.

Last edited:
Bump. I have my purple one in right now. I'm pulling an all nighter, and will be changing to my glass one in a while. Then I'm hoping to get to this one before work.

Bump. This one just got delivered about half an hour ago.

View attachment 554746

I thought my eyes got greedier than my hole at first, but after a minute, I was able to work it in.

View attachment 554748

I haven't worn the big one to work yet.

Bump. This one just got delivered about half an hour ago.

I thought my eyes got greedier than my hole at first, but after a minute, I was able to work it in.
b-vibe snug plug, right? They make really good products. I've got a few of them, including the snug plug 7... which I'll be putting in tonight :devilish:

Soooo... let's call this a pre-bump ;)

b-vibe snug plug, right? They make really good products. I've got a few of them, including the snug plug 7... which I'll be putting in tonight :devilish:

Soooo... let's call this a pre-bump ;)

That, in large.

However, I do NOT recommend it. There's nothing solid in the stem, so you're not supposed to pull it out.

You're supposed to push it out, which can be bad for obvious reasons.

This could easily be solved, but *shrug*

Back