Bump if you have a butt plug inside

Bump.

My replacement vibrating plug got delivered today. I charged it on lunch and put it in when I got home. It feels stronger than the last one was.

Buzzy bump.

View attachment 1000021429.jpg

Edit six hours later: Still plugged, though I had to switch from my vibrator to my glass plug since it died.

Since I'm pulling an all-nighter, I'm probably going to be plugged all day, including through work.

Last edited:
Bump. Went home and put my glass one in, as usual. Later tonight, I'm going to switch it for my vibrating one when I start jerking off.

I'd kill to have a Lovense plug and someone to control it on me.

Re-bump. I'm still plugged from earlier, but I just realized something shitty.

The replacement vibrator I got sent is stronger than the first one. If it's kinda quiet you can hear the buzzing even if it's on low.

Because of that, I can't wear it to work anymore. That's all I'd need to have happen: I'm talking to a supervisor and we go to a quiet area, they hear faint buzzing and ask what it is.

I guess my glass plug is going to be my work plug now.

Bump. Got out this purple plug out for the first time in probably over a month. After using plugs somewhat regularly over the last couple months, including to work, it's finally getting a bit easier for me to put them in. Sometimes out can be a different story, though.

Hopefully I'll be able to work my way up to real cock. Then dog cock, and ultimately horse.

IMG_20240127_125614028.jpg1711346992694.png1711347338758.png
WIN_20240325_02_00_29_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Back