• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Bump if you have a butt plug inside

Bump. Shaved before work and popped one in.

I have a new one getting delivered this week. Hopefully it's better to wear for extended tones.

I didn't know it weighed over a pound until I ordered it though lol

I don't actually have one in right now, but I did just order one.

I got the number 5, which is 2" diameter. My two biggest plugs right now are both 1.75", so this is a little bit of an increase.

I'm hoping I didn't waste my money and can't fit it in.

1000036453.jpg

Bump. This is my collection as it stands right now.

Diameters from left to right:

Purple small: 0.75"
Medium: 1"
Large: 1.25"
Black thruster: 1.25"
Small glass: 0.8"
Large glass: 1.5"
Metal: 1.75"
Smaller black: 1.75"
Larger: 2"

I do NOT recommend the 1.75" black plug, or any of that line. It's called the "World's Most Comfortable Butt Plug." The issue is that there's nothing in the stem/neck. so you don't pull it out, you have to push it out. Obviously this is a bad idea for a number of reasons.

The similar-looking one on the right is the Snug Plug from b-Vibe. Those are built well, and I just ordered a 1.5" version of it that will be delivered in a few days.

1717378842120.png

Bump. This is my collection as it stands right now.

Diameters from left to right:

Purple small: 0.75"
Medium: 1"
Large: 1.25"
Black thruster: 1.25"
Small glass: 0.8"
Large glass: 1.5"
Metal: 1.75"
Smaller black: 1.75"
Larger: 2"

I do NOT recommend the 1.75" black plug, or any of that line. It's called the "World's Most Comfortable Butt Plug." The issue is that there's nothing in the stem/neck. so you don't pull it out, you have to push it out. Obviously this is a bad idea for a number of reasons.

The similar-looking one on the right is the Snug Plug from b-Vibe. Those are built well, and I just ordered a 1.5" version of it that will be delivered in a few days.

View attachment 569311
Another bump

I was going around earlier talking some naked pictures outside with the 2" plug in, but I learned not to go out with a big plug in. Because of that, I'm now at work with the larger glass plug in

Very cool. I stumbled upon their products by accident while perusing Reddit. They are well made and quite comfy. I'll have to post my own collection one of these days.

Back