Breeding Bench - Who Wants To Be Strapped In ?

4565E56B-85C8-41C4-8888-A376A0A89A49.jpeg
if — giant IF you are going to do something like this, be it with an animal or a human, ensure you read the reviews and find one with ”rip away” straps. A lot of these art and crafts ones have fixed straps that you cannot get out of on your own BAD NEWS! When in doubt ways go with your own safety over a few minutes of fun.

View attachment 542411
if — giant IF you are going to do something like this, be it with an animal or a human, ensure you read the reviews and find one with ”rip away” straps. A lot of these art and crafts ones have fixed straps that you cannot get out of on your own BAD NEWS! When in doubt ways go with your own safety over a few minutes of fun. I've got a Boner looking at t
 This is the thing that makes me hard and horny. I've been dreaming of this since I was a teenager.

View attachment 542411
if — giant IF you are going to do something like this, be it with an animal or a human, ensure you read the reviews and find one with ”rip away” straps. A lot of these art and crafts ones have fixed straps that you cannot get out of on your own BAD NEWS! When in doubt ways go with your own safety over a few minutes of fun.
Thanks for sharing, and the good advice for us horny bunnies here… 😅🥰

Who would love to be strapped into a breeding bench and be totally vulnerable to a big muscular K9 stud...? Or have you already been?View attachment 396976
I prefer a. lot more mobility for the pets. For men and women, I do not mind being is a fixed position and have never been 'overused/abused', just lots of stimulation and responses.
Animals are a bit too reckless and that's why I prefer less restraint.

View attachment 542411
That one at least looks comfortable. Someone planted some seeds in my mind recently about their deepest, darkest fantasies, and now I can't stop thinking about it! lol

I just see my workout bench sitting there in my weight room and a pilates machine that already looks like a medieval torture device, and I think they could be adapted for some bondage fun!

Screenshot 2024-04-05 154727.png

Oh yep, I know a girl whose eyes would light up at the thought of it and all forward thinking would evaporate and be unable to hear reason.
Would I still be there to alleviate the situation when she finds herself being pinned to an immovable object by a knot shaped stake and 30kg of weight smashing it down each attempted thrust? Of course
Would I be allowed to say I told you so? Absolutely knot 🤣

Good in theory, something I’m sure all subs and doms would love to be involved in but I don’t think it’d be all that practical. And we’ve seen our bitches try to make a break before, to avoid a misplaced thrust or avoid being knotted and know how quickly you already can’t get away on hands and knees particularly with half a grown dog on your back, I’d considering yourselves already pretty well restrained and ready to be bred 😘

No thank you. Try to tie me down, and I'll probably kick you in the balls. Yes, yes, I know that one dude is reading this and wishes I'd kick him in the balls.. I know you're there dammit.. ugh. It really wasn't meant for you, but whatever have your fun.

Back