• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Breeding Bench - Who Wants To Be Strapped In ?

Who would love to be strapped into a breeding bench and be totally vulnerable to a big muscular K9 stud...? Or have you already been?View attachment 396976
Me please? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ mmmm… to be used fully by my dog partner as much and as often as he wants… and then sloppy seconds afterwards with my human partner… ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💦💦💦🥰🥰🥰
That’s the goal and my ultimate fantasy with a breeding bench. 😍😍😍

Has any female also tried boars, pony fucking them strapped down. Hope females like more than one dog to fuck many times

I prefer a. lot more mobility for the pets. For men and women, I do not mind being is a fixed position and have never been 'overused/abused', just lots of stimulation and responses.
Animals are a bit too reckless and that's why I prefer less restraint.
With our small group, having my wife or another bound on a padded bench provides her and the dogs an extended breeding session with 4 eager dogs able to easily access the human bitch. It's pretty normal to have one breed the woman, lick up some of the mixed juices as another dog lets it be known he wants her now....
4 dogs made good use of one of the wives 7 times before she was finished - over an hour of enjoyment not wanting to stop when asked as the rest of us took care of each other... we may be asked to use the bench 2 to 3 times a year, so it is not a monthly adventure.

Back